X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Hey VaBeach bro...

I picked up Halladay and Schmidt today...in two separate deals...

so...we've had three trades this past week that involved Rolen, ARod, Schmidt, Halladay and Hudson...

I'd say there have been some deals...

Now I'm done...for the next day or so...

no offense Va...I'm not going to take that deal...if DLoc wouldn't have accepted the Dunn/Glavine deal...I'd have accepted it...

alas...he did...so I don't need your boy...but it was a good deal...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I'm pushing through both deals...

nobody objected...so off I go...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

El Warfo, Roberton has been consistent all year ... spanked the M's Friday and the reason I didn't start either Robertson or Burele was I thought the matchups swayed the other team they were facing ...

The only reason I picked up Robertson was his k count ... over 50 ...

You thought you had Glavine on the mound today Pojo ... I don't see a complete game on the stats sheet ...

Dunn for Shmit? and Glavine? ... Oh my ... I didn't want to razzle because I thought you would be smarter than that dogg ... and I didn't have time to reject that trade cause I was working all day! ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
          Veteran
          • Jan 2004

Actually, they did count the CG for Glavine ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

You'll be fine POJ. Watch Schmidt STILL get 18 wins. He won't go back on the DL. Glavine, however, I hope didnt peak last night. lol
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
              You'll be fine POJ. Watch Schmidt STILL get 18 wins. He won't go back on the DL. Glavine, however, I hope didnt peak last night. lol
              Glavine is a flash in the pan..your gut feeling
              i wont doubt, id never let schmidt go BTW- hek hes the #1-3
              pitcher in the NL bro. but you got dunn, is offense better than
              pitching? depends on your team..LOL im no guru

EUAS

Comment

• DlocRoth
                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I needed a stick. I got Prior comin off the DL soon (I hope)
                Still got Pedro, Colon, Mussina.... I dunno. My team is better now than it was yesterday. But I hear ya, Schmidt is the real deal. I know what I gave up. But hey, I'm no guru either. lol
                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• WARF
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

My outfielders still look weak lol...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

i had an open position so , fuck it, i took that Koch fucker..i need some saves bad...Mesa has 13 but thats all i have period..
                    Im sure ill catch some grief for that one...but keep in mind, most of ya are lookin up

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Schmidt...Glavine...

right now...that's a toss up...and I lost Dunn in the process...it was a high price...no doubt about it...but DLoc...you did improve your team...no doubt...

so did I...

I lost Dunn, Cabrera and Glavine...I got Halladay, Schmidt and Dmitri Young...

when you look at it that way...well...it doesn't look half bad...

I also have Reyes and Garciaparra coming off the DL in a coupla weeks...so my team looks as healthy as ever...

as I say that...Brandon Webb gets fucking shelled today...

good lord...I need more pitching...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Koch...hey man...why not...it's not like there's a closer a second here in this league...

Not a bad pickup in my book...

Va picked up Spivey...I had him on my radar...good player...just not consistent these days...

some league we've got...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Good to have you back DLoc...by the way...keep posting bro...you can see this thread gets some fucking play...

check it out broham...good stuff going on...in a great league...

you've moved up a spot...and if I know you and your teams...not the last spot you'll move up before it's all said and done...

who in the hell am I playing this week?

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Thanks Poj...good to be back. Didnt have much to say earlier, what with my team gettin bitch cracked every week and all. But who knows, my teams comin together finally. If I move up just 1 more spot, Ill be in here talkin ALL the shit! LOL

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Va picked up Spivey...I had him on my radar...good player...just not consistent these days...
                              'Cause he's had a bad hammy.....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Im so fuckin dead....Lugo...fuckin Lugo hits a grand slam for Va and gives Zambrano (who's on my bench,lol) a 4-1 lead ...and he has 7 k's...christ...

Comment

Working...