Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

yo Eyes..im the Waqllbangers bro..ya know.. the team thats getting their ass kicked this week!!!So much for my weekly unbeaten streak....i could possibly steal some points today tho..gonna take some work...
    And yeah..that new Halen tune kinda sucks bro...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
      Veteran
      • Jan 2004

Who the fuck ARE the runnin Devils then!? Lmao ... and to think I thought it was Troy at first ...

:grenade:
      Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Alinchains is the Devils.....
        well. looks like im starting Zambrano against the Yankees today
        since he got the win earlier in the week on my bench, he's sure to get rocked by the best offense in baseball...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I am getting my ass handed to me this week by WARF...

damn it...

I missed three starts today as well...not paying attention...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Va...I have no sticks to give...I'd be insane to deal Nomar at this point after trading away Dunn and Cabrera...

and dude...going 3-5 one night...and still batting .230...his hardly "not lately"...

I wouldn't give up much for him to be honest...so I don't think a deal would go through there...I'm going to probably wait and see when Nomar and Reyes come back...and Dmitri as well...and see what happens...

then I'll put someone on the block...I need some power in my lineup...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
              yo Eyes..im the Waqllbangers bro..ya know.. the team thats getting their ass kicked this week!!!So much for my weekly unbeaten streak....i could possibly steal some points today tho..gonna take some work...
              I think you're gonna get a couple points back today bro...

I rolled the dice and fucked up... I didn't start Ishii tonight because I had a slim lead in both ERA and WHIP, but it looks like both Hudson and Zambrano pitched pretty well...

So I think it'll turn out 6-3 or so....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

holy shit Va....that Ishii move cost ya in every pitching stat bro....i actually pulled this week out of my ARSE!!!
                I actually feel kinda bad...i didn't deserve to win this week...Zambrano shuts down the Yankees...holy fuckin shit!!!
                Of course, Tampa's pen almost blew the win...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Lmao, Chainz then it is ... seems like a cool dude but don't really know him but has to be cool for having a seattle band as his username ...

Risin', your bats were tough! WERE ... You musta been going for broke eh ...

Just call me "6th place" from now on ... hell I've been stuck there all season ...
                  Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

all hail the new league leader baabbyyyy...
                    told ya there would be no wire to wire Poj...
                    To hell with Biff Pocoroba..ill take Travis Haffner...
                    In all seriousness tho..i got lucky as hell..but i have remained unbeaten (weekly)
                    long way to go yet....fuckin injuries are killin me...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Rbw this week to complete the sweep.....christ..this league is tight....alot of balanced teams...

Comment

• Lou

Well it's official: I'm the worst!

But I'd actually rather be worst than second worst because it's more memorable to be the worst. If I'm gonna be bad, I want to do it in style.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Two big trades to try and turn this thing around and still spinning my wheels near the bottom.

I'll keep giving it hell. Will get me to football anyway.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

In all seriousness tho..i got lucky as hell..but i have remained unbeaten (weekly)
                            Enjoy it while you can beeatch !!!!
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Rbw this week to complete the sweep.....christ..this league is tight....alot of balanced teams...
                              I just hope to give you a run..lol
                              congrats as well, go Va im sure you 2 will be there in the end-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Travis Hafner...lmfao...

he's on a tear...no doubt...

injuries bro...I've had Nomar on all year...Reyes on all year...and no damn end in sight...although Nomar's playing a rehab assignment...so I may have him by the end of the week...

Reyes looked good...but is out again during his rehab assignment...

I got Dmitri back yesterday...so that helps...

Time to start my climb back...

Comment

Working...