X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Word Risin' ... Word ...

Been hella lucky with injuries this year ... cept Bonds was out for at least 2 weeks with those back spasms unofficially n' shit ...

Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Good news for me...fucking Ordonez is going on the shelf today...

just...outstanding...I don't have any fucking room for him on my fucking DL...the bastard...

and he's out for at least two months...fuck...fuck...fuck...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Va...I'm thinking more and more that we have a deal...I just am having a hard time parting with my free agent pick up of the year...and my one hot bat...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

so im thinkin Wilson is involved here.....

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            Good news for me...fucking Ordonez is going on the shelf today...

just...outstanding...I don't have any fucking room for him on my fucking DL...the bastard...

and he's out for at least two months...fuck...fuck...fuck...
            i just dropped Sexson...quit whining

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by fairwrning
              so im thinkin Wilson is involved here.....
              Ya want somethin', ya gotta give up somethin'.....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

this is true..and, quite honestly, the way injuries have been..its pot luck as far as who plays and who sits on the dl.....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

My top three picks have been busts...

Beltran...although he'll heat up...already is...

Ordonez...DL

Nomah...DL...

Now Halladay...DL...

Fuck 'em all...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

Va...I'm thinking more and more that we have a deal...I just am having a hard time parting with my free agent pick up of the year...and my one hot bat...
                    Yeah ... hate to see someone hit the open market who could help say .... me.

he he he

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

lmfao...don't worry...noone hitting the open market yet......

and trust me...I've got some schlubs on my team...that will see the light of day...and you're welcome to them...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Fuck it....how do I pass up on fucking Helton...hurt back or not...

done deal Va...I hate letting go of Wilson...but I can't pass up Helton...

if he gets hurt...fuck it...my season is done...but if he gets hot...he'll make Wilson look like a crack whore...

All or nothing eh?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

RBW...what do you want for Vlad...

fuck it...I'm on a roll...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Dec 2003

Fuck it....how do I pass up on fucking Helton...hurt back or not...

done deal Va...I hate letting go of Wilson...but I can't pass up Helton...

if he gets hurt...fuck it...my season is done...but if he gets hot...he'll make Wilson look like a crack whore...

All or nothing eh?
                            He sure looked OK goin' yard last night.....

But I know what you mean....

As for Vlad, I just tried with RBW....

I think he's gonna ask you for your 2nd kid....
                            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

LMFAO on that...

Yeah...I've tried to work out some deals with the Chicago brother before...and we've almost had some shit...but in every league that I've been in with him...I've never had enough to give him....maybe my second kid will be the way to go...

I don't like losing Wilson...he's the only guy that's kept me in offensively...but fucking Helton is a top five pick...can't leave that one alone...like I said...healthy...you can't win in that deal...

unhealthy...and I'm a bitch...lmfao...go figure...

So I'll go at RBW one more time with Vlad up for grabs...

we'll see where it gets me...

If Helton pans out...and Garciaparra truly comes back to form...and LeCroy...oy...

okay...I need a fucking catcher now...damn it...

anyone?

Comment

• Fairwrning
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

oh.. and thanks for loading up Va

helton is not a bad deal tho, i guess

Comment

Working...