X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

It's a long season...

the bonus for me is I've had a couple of big wins...that put me in the top half...

so if I can get healthy...and get some hits...

I'll be back...

gotta real in fucking wrning...the bastard...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Wrning...do you have Hafner and CC?

what kind of deal do you want for both?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

There goes my era! 9 runs in 3.2 innings ... Liddle that fuck ... a quick drop to pick up Escobar to try to stop the bleeding ...

Nice comeback Troy! ...
        Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• DlocRoth
          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

LOL Poj. I picked up Martinez off the wire yesterday. Throw me a bone.
          Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Hey Fair. I know you aint tryin to screw me. But like Poj said, if Dunn gets hot, hes a monster. I gotta stick with him.
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
              LOL Poj. I picked up Martinez off the wire yesterday. Throw me a bone.
              Not Martinez, but I picked up Mauer off the DL. I knew youd come lookin. Cleveland freak. LOL

Seriously, the kid from St. Paul's got a pretty good stroke for a rook.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I like Mauer a lot as well...

both are going to go a long way...

what do you need bro...give me an indication, and let me know...

I like Martinez...but even though I sound like a Cleveland cronie...you'll see I don't have any on purpose...

I wouldn't mind one or two though...

I agree...Dunn's a monster when he's on hot...I think I'd want Hafner over him...he's a lot like Wally Joyner, with a bit more power....

good average...good offensivly period...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I got an e-mail from tunasmell302@yahoo.com wanting me to put a limit on transactions. I'm not apt to do it because I don't know who the fuck it is...so...

1. Does anyone want to claim to be this guy...I sent an e-mail back...and I'm just looking to find out who it is...

2. Is there anyone else that wants me to do this?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

The e-mail just got sent back to me...hmmmm...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Don't know who that is.

But I wouldn't stop the transactions. This league is pretty competitive, teams need player access.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...no way I'm going to do it if someone doesn't step up with the balls to admit it's them...

If I did it...I'd set the limit to something ridiculous though...to be fair to our transaction mongers...lmfao...something like 150...or more...

like I said...I never even considered it until I got that e-mailed...but I'm more irritated at the "hidden" agenda then anything else...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I hear that.

lol ..."tuna smell". Kills me.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Naw, lets deal all year. Its better that way.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I want Jeff Kent. Who wouldnt? Martinez led the bigs with 30 rbi in 23 games in May. Sounds tasty. Find a combo. We'll talk.

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                I got an e-mail from tunasmell302@yahoo.com wanting me to put a limit on transactions. I'm not apt to do it because I don't know who the fuck it is...so...

1. Does anyone want to claim to be this guy...I sent an e-mail back...and I'm just looking to find out who it is...

2. Is there anyone else that wants me to do this?
                                Not me bro, whoever it was was a direct shot at my last name..
                                thats pretty rediculous.
                                transactions? hek why limit anything were all scratching & clawing why
                                stop? alot of competition is better dont you think?
                                how cant the email get kicked back if it wasnt a valid
                                email..

EUAS

Comment

Working...