X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

No worries bro, that was a "hmmm" for the damn server ... lol
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Yeah...the damn server...

it's been a clusterfuck for the past week or so...

it'll be fine though...

Troy and I are in a nip and tuck race...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
        Veteran
        • Jan 2004

and I've had my worst week thus far ...

you're right, this is only the Phillies and I's second round ...

Been watching "Band of Brothers" all weekend on the history channel ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...I've had an okay week...but my offense once again is letting me down...

I think I may nip this one out though...we'll see tomorrow...I had some pretty dominating outings from my staff...Schmidt and Santana were virtually unhittable today...

We'll see Troy...how our matchups will stand...I was up 7-3 or so...but we were close in a ton of categories...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Lou

Originally posted by Eyes
            and I've had my worst week thus far ...

you're right, this is only the Phillies and I's second round ...

Been watching "Band of Brothers" all weekend on the history channel ...
            I must admit that it was nice beating you.

Thome had an awesome week; Burrell is back to looking like the Burrell of 2003.

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Fuck off Lou! ...

You're so far out of it you'll be playing the spoiler for the rest of the season ... lmao

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Christ Eyes...we've just hit the midway point...

2 or three good weeks in a row...and he's right back in it...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Comment

• Fairwrning
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jan 2004

man o man..how a week can change things!!!!
                    I knew i wouldnt hold first the rest of the way...but i really thought it would last more than a couple of weeks....1 bad week can kill ya around here

That's ok Warf..we will meet again...maybe a 4th time if ya get out of the cellar
                    jus fuckin with ya..ya killed me last week..my first true asswhippin..not counting me squeaking by family79.
                    halfway home...should get interesting...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Yeah...I'm still not happy with my team...I need to pull some more trades...so if anyone's interested...I've got a ton of players on the table....and I'm looking for 2 for 1's...3 for 1's...that kinda deal...me getting rid of the 3 or 2...

just let me know...I've got a lot on the table...just not pitching...

hell...I'll even go pitching for the right deal...

I've got a deep team...so if you're interested in anything...drop me a line...

wrning...let the games begin...you got a jump on me...but hopefully I'll make a move today...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

RBW...I'll get you to fucking trade with me...if it's the last thing I do...

Comment

• redblkwht
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

OK ive thrown 2 balls in 2 courts lets see how it pans out.
                          both teams are getting similar #'s (matchup wise)
                          remember fellas im bettering your teams too, im not trying to swindle
                          here..lol drop me a line- or pm for a counter..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I had an okay night last night...nothing great...but it surely would have been helpful had I had more than two fuckers on Monday...is there anyone else who NEVER has more than a coupla players on Mondays? Seems like every week I start off behind the other guy...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              [BSeems like every week I start off behind the other guy... [/B]

That's a result of your Erie roots bro....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                I had an okay night last night...nothing great...but it surely would have been helpful had I had more than two fuckers on Monday...is there anyone else who NEVER has more than a coupla players on Mondays?
                                I agree totally..anyone see offers are up
                                c'mon boys-

EUAS

Comment

Working...