Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Me too really ... but so sick of languishing in the cellar. Out of the five teams I've got, this is my worst one standings wise.

I know its a long season too ... but damn it!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...I've got some Outfielders wrning...take a look...and no...Beltran's untouchable for the time being...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Here's the thing here gents...

I'm willing to be the swingman...I've got a bunch of players...and to be honest...I don't necesarily want an awesome player...just one of equal value...that's why every deal I've been sending are 2 for 1's and 3 for 2's...

they've all been good deals...but I've been going after the wrong guys I think...Abreu for wrning...and...lmfao...the big gun from Al...

What about Berkman? I know you're spread thin there...but perhaps we can get you 2 for the price of one...I don't know...

the problem with Berkman is that will now give me three Astros...unless I include Kent in the deal to Al...hmmmm...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Oh yeah bro, you gotta love the deal that sent him there.

He could be a mon-sta.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Damn it...I missed the window...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...Minute Maid is a hitters park...and he's off the charts during interleague...

I'm pleased...and man...what a stacked lineup he's got behind him...

Now if they'll just get fucking Sweeney to San Francisco...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

SF needs SOMEONE behind Bonds, would make a big difference.

Berroa taking a shit this season for the Royals too, I thought he'd be a solid SS.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I'm curious to see what Berroa does now that he slides into that slot in the lineup...if he does...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Beltran's batting third in that lineup...definately will get more Ribbie opportunities...and has Berkman and Kent and Bagwell behind him...

man...not a bad 3,4,5,6....

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

ESPECIALLY ... for home games. Next to Coors, has to be the second best hitters park I would think.

Maybe the dome in MN.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

The question is...there are better pitchers...and more pitcher's parks in the NL...but that's okay...he can hit the gaps pretty well...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Houston would do themselves well to try and get him signed now, and not wait for the off season where other teams have a shot.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...I can't imagine that they'd give up top prospects without that in mind...I think Biggio and Bagwell are both in the last years of their contracts as well...

LMFAO...the fucking Killer B's...

Biggio, Bagwell, Beltran and Berkman

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Nice pick up too as both Biggio and Bagwell are in the mid 30's, and really don't have but maybe a couple more seasons in them tops.

They have the pitching, they can make a serious run.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Lidge is a fucking stud...whether he ends up closing or not...he may be the best reliever in baseball...I'd been eyeballing him for awhile now...of course...because I had Dotel...

Dude's on pace for 170 K's...as a reliever...that's insane...

Comment

Working...