X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Yo Dale...DickRod could never recruit like this...in a million fucking years...still chuckling a bit at the comparison...

tOSU will run a hybrid spread...they'll still run out of some pro sets...
    You chuckle now, I'll chuckle later. Rich, whoops, I mean Urban will flop as part time coach. Once you lose the desire it is over, and he already has his excuse.

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Signing day is here, Impressive so far. One 5 star & Eleven 4 star athletes committed..

EUAS

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

great week for the Scarlet and Gray. first Bielema gets all butthurt because kids would rather play for Urban and THE Ohio State University.

Then, Thad and Sully get a big win at Kohl Center.

Where u at, Man Entry?
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          You chuckle now, I'll chuckle later. Rich, whoops, I mean Urban will flop as part time coach. Once you lose the desire it is over, and he already has his excuse.
          Hold onto that...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Again...the comparisons to Richrod are laughable...

two-time national champion...and now at an even bigger recruiting juggernaut than Florida...

Seriously...I could win a national championship at Ohio State...

...so a "part-time" coach is good enough for me...

I'm going to chuckle my ass off when Ohio State finishes in first place this year, and allows shittier teams into the BIG finals...

...then continue chuckling when the win the national title in 2013, after landing the #1 recruiting class in the country...with their "part-time" coach...

Keep Hokin'...

...at the end of the day...Michigan was a one-player team...without the QB...they would have finished behind Ohio State...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

They did get an incredible class though...the Mich O-Line vs. tOSU d-line will be an interesting one over the next couple years...

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Bret Bielema can go fuck himself.

Talking about "class" and the big ten.

seriously? dude ran up the fucking score multiple times. he needs to get fucked.

I hope his ass gets ran over this year by every team in the big ten.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                  Sniper
                  • Jan 2004

not nearly enough D last night, but it was great to see Buford heating up. Maybe that big 3 late against Whiskey got him going. Gonna need the senior come tourney time.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                    Sniper
                    • Jan 2004

so much for getting Buford going. what an offensive clusterfuck that game was Saturday

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

great win to close out the regular season in East Lansing. they'll need clutch play like that from the senior to make a good run.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                        Sniper
                        • Jan 2004

way to go Bucks!! Once again, carrying the flag for the Big Ten. Buford still hasn't been rolling, but Sully, Deshaun, and Craft have been so good, it hasn't hurt them. Will need another big effort Saturday against Kansas.

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                          Will need another big effort Saturday against Kansas.
                          Kansas was 7-3 back in December, and Kansas fan was only dreaming that the twins hadn't bailed for the NBA. If they hadn't, this team would be the number 1 overall seed. Bill Self is an amazing coach, and it was great to see him once again stick it in Roy Williams' ass. I can't believe these guys are in the Final Four. OSU will be tough to beat, but it should be a great game.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                            Sniper
                            • Jan 2004

hey, Von, wondered if we'd draw you in here. This thread is more happening when Pojo's around. Unless I missed something, I guess he's on self-imposed exile before the Greensboro show. He did that shit last tour, too.

Should be a great game. Either team will be the underdog on Monday night, but, shit, that's why they play the games.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
                              Either team will be the underdog on Monday night, but, shit, that's why they play the games.
                              I would love to see either one of these teams win it all. I despise Calipari, but you can't deny his success. Not a huge Pitino fan either, but would much rather see him go than Calipari. Two great college coaches on that side of the ladder.

When KU beat OSU earlier in the year, OSU was playing without the big man. I really think any one of these 4 teams have a legitimate shot at winning it all. What an awesome Final Four. I kinda hope the weather is shitty, so I am not tempted to do something besides watch these games. Of course, either way, I will probably be watching while working on the Frankenbuggy.

Comment

• Von Halen
                                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Rock Chalk Jaymotherfuckinhawk!!!

Comment

Working...