Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

They get the win against MSU, but the secondary needs lots of work. Too soft. 6 points handed to MSU due to shitty tackling.

They desperately need a Shawn Springs/ Antoine Winfield / Mike Doss back there.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

that was a good win, especially for the defense.

I have to give Luke some credit this time...MSU had ZERO rushing first downs after coming in with the nation's 3rd leading rusher.
      David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
      — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
        Sniper
        • Jan 2004

when did OSU and Nebraska join the Pac 12?

63 pts. Wow!

Braxton Miller is probably the best running back in the country
        David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
        — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• Von Halen
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Pellini is a horrible coach

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Von Halen
            Pellini is a horrible coach
            Pellini's team scored 38 points..not too shabby IMO. I will admit the Nebraska D was sodomized in the second half...and on national television. They don't have an answer for Miller. No one does. And I cant WAIT until the fucking WolverQueens take it ass-to-mouth in November!!! They'll wish they were back in Tuscalooserville taking another hillbilly butt-kicking!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by damngoodtimes
              when did OSU and Nebraska join the Pac 12?

63 pts. Wow!

Braxton Miller is probably the best running back in the country
              See, I told you guys he was better than Troy Smith! That last QB the Bucs had...I can't remember his name..I'll just call him TP. TP was only a threat running left to right, Miller looks like ...dare I say, Mike Vick...without the throwing accuracy, of course...but he's only a sophomore. Give him a little more time. That kid has a north-south burst of speed TP never had!

And it gets better..

There's a kid from Middletucky-er, Middletown, Ohio (Chris Carter's old stomping grounds) whose already committed to tOSU and almost exactly like Miller, named Jalin Marshall. Already lighting it up, this kid. So I think the stud QB trend in Columbus will continue for quite some time.

About the 63 points...I'm not sure I agree with Meyer's decision to run for a TD that late in the 4th with a 4 score lead. First and 10, 1:20 left ...Nebraska looked like they assumed tOSU were lining up in the "victory formation", then they score on it. He could have taken a knee. Urb! This isn't Florida. Have some class.

I heard Meyer wants to score 100 points. Either he's batshit crazy or he simply hates his opponents.
              Save that shit for Mishitgan.

I still see sloppy tackling. Fuck. They made Martinez look like Earl fucking Campbell on his TD run. WTF??

The secondary. They need to HIT.

On to Indiana...See you next week.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Note to Urb;

When Indiana hangs 49 points on you, no one will take you seriously.

I know, I know- a win is a win.

Well, not really. It's Indiana, FFS!! The only time IU should score that many points is during a basketball game.

Without Brax, there could have been a West Virginia vs Texas Tech moment. Fickle might want to get an early start looking for employment elsewhere.

Especially after something like this:

From The Lantern-

"Just weeks ago after the Buckeyes’ 17-16 win against Michigan State in East Lansing, Mich. came “Tape Gate” after Spartans officials said OSU sent them altered game footage before the Sept. 29 contest.

Now, or so it seems, there’s “Pizza Gate” after a 25-year-old Columbus State college student was let go from his job at Iacono’s Pizza in Shawnee Hills, Ohio, after joking with OSU co-defensive coordinator and linebackers coach Luke Fickell’s wife, Amy, that the Buckeyes’ defense needed to “improve” their defense.

The student, who asked Columbus affiliate Fox 28 not to be named, said he was fired after Amy Fickell called his boss Trent Iacono to file a complaint.

“I was like, you know, we should really improve on our tackling because it’s just really bad right now,” the student told Fox 28.

Iacono, though, told The Lantern that isn’t the case and that no one from the Fickell family called him to place a complaint.

Rather, he said, another employee at the restaurant overheard the exchange and notified Iacono about it.

“We can’t talk to customers that way,” he told The Lantern.

Iacono said he called to apologize to the Fickells and ask them what happened, "like any business owner would."

"We're here to provide a service not a commentary," he said.

He confirmed he terminated the employee and said the student was unaware that he was the one who called the Fickells, not the other way around.

"He's caught in a pickle because he didn't have his facts straight," Iacono said.

Similarly, OSU athletics spokesman Jerry Emig said in an email that all the Fickell family did was “order the pizza.”

Emig outlined “a slight (or a flippant remark or an inappropriate comment) was made by an employee of a retail establishment to Mrs. Fickell.”

The Fickells, Emig said in the email, “DID NOT call the manager to complain” but rather the manager “found out about the incident (presumably from someone at the restaurant).”

He said the manager called the Fickells to ask what the employee said and they told him what happened.

“(The Fickells) did not place a call to complain,” Emig said, “they also did not ask that anyone be fired. In fact, they feel terrible that this person lost his job.”

While Iacono said the Fickells regularly order pizza from his establishment, he does not personally know the family.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

This year...the only thing I care about are wins...to be honest...

I would love them to go undefeated...have every game suck complete and utter grapes...

and throw 12 wrenches into the BCS...

The Braxton Miller injury yesterday was very strange...for him to be fine right now...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I really hate Penn State...and having a coach from New England makes it easier...
                    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Penn State blocks a punt and scores a TD...

This is the most horrid game in the history of football...

In all honesty here...there aren't many more meaningful games than this one for Penn State. The talent is just going to sap dry over the next three years...

going to be painful to be a Nittany Lions fan...

7-0 PSU

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

The Big 10 is a joke right now...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Ohio State is about to put this game away...and Braxton Miller scores again...

27-10...Ohio State...

White that out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Good Lord...

Lane Kiffin vs. Rich Rodriguez...

The Asshole Bowl

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

72-yard TD to Jake Stoneburner...

34-16...

Suck it Penn State...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

OSU looked pretty impressive, especially in the 2nd half, good ballgame....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...