• Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Michigan over on downs, 4 minutes left.

OSU going to win.

Fucking Michigan.

Pains me to say it, props to the Buckeyes at home.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

I say props to Tressel...

you can say what you want to the guy...but he understands OSU football...

beat Michigan...

win a bowl game...

anything extra makes you Woody Hayes...and he does the extra...this is a down year for the Bucks...

they are stacked next year...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Now onto a better bowl than I ever thought...maybe even a new years dance party...just not a BCS...so be it...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...losing 3 out of 4 to the Bucks...can't look good on Carr's docket...

one more loss to the Buckeyes...and Michigan will be looking to upgrade...funny how a loss to one team can shape a coaches future...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Oh...and High Life...you're welcome...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

And Wisconsin down 7-0 early....

lmfao...

can a kid have all his dreams come true?...

lmfao...

watch Michigan back into the rose bowl...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

And Bama beating Auburn...

good...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

alright Gents...I'm out...good luck High Life...looks like you'll need it...

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

HELL YEAH WE WON!!

Wisconsin lost..LMAO, ya had the shot high lifer..lol~

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

So Michigan gets into the fucking Rose Bowl...backing in...

well...like I have always said...getting to the Rose Bowl goes through Columbus...lmfao...not Cheese country...

better luck next time high life...

Comment

• High Life Man
                        Commando
                        • Jan 2004

Anthony Davis once again shows what a pussy he is. Fuck that shithead.

I'm pissed. I was really looking forward to going to L.A. Oh well...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Hey man...Florida Citrus my friend...Florida Citrus...

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            Hey man...Florida Citrus my friend...Florida Citrus...
                            Is that the OSU game, what date bro?? i want off..lol
                            ill put in for it tomorrow..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

No...I think the Big Ten #2 goes to the Citrus if they don't goto a BCS...and I don't think Wisconsin is going to a BCS...they better not be...

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

interesting scenarios indeed..alamo wouldnt be a good trip
                                for me, citrus or any fla area, id consider doing the trip.

EUAS

Comment

Working...