Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

OSU up 23-0...now they just need to play mistake free, possession football...and another bowl game...albeit a shitty one...in the bag...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      Yeah...be proud this year...

a loss to OSU...bwahahahahahaha...

followed by a loss to Texas...

congrats...

what a joke...
      LMAO!

Figures I would find you in here bashing the maize and blue.

You know bro, doesn't sound like it's going to be to much fun around the old athletic department in Columbus.

Might wanna live up that rough and tumble Alamo Bowl.

I know Michigan does kinda suck in the Rose Bowl (8-10) , and a win in their first ever meeting with Texas would be huge.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Hey Al...I only bring it out...when someone brings it out in me...

you come in here rollin' with Michigan bullshit...after losing to a shitty buckeye team...and...well...you get what you pay for...

Good...if OSU is cheating...they should be docked by the way...don't have much patience in the cheating game...

that is...if the Athletic Department was part of it...

Having Troy Smith go down after the Clarett deal certainly isn't a bright spot in the OSU pantheon...but we'll see...

Geiger blows ass...but...it appears as though he's handling everything in an appropriate manner...we'll see though...

like I said...if Tressel is crooked....and he had some issues at Youngstown State...then he should be gone...

hell...take away the national title...if it was crooked...

just give us the V's against Michigan...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

just give us the V's against Michigan...
          This is the best part.

Because I can understand it.

That's why I get a kick out of the Michigan players that play for the Steelers.

Gotta have some fun.

LOL

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Tuman can rot in hell...I'd rather have won 13-7 than have that fucker catch another TD pass...

lmfao...people wonder why I like Peyton over Brady...jesus h. christ...

morons...all of them...

Comment

• redblkwht
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Is it too soon to proclaim the next Randy Moss (Ginn Jr) ?
              WHAT AN ATHLETE!!
              incredible game, no Qb all Jr..that was his highlight reel
              more to come in 2005. WOW-

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...the kid is a lot like the kid from USC...plays all of the positions...rb...wr...returner...

I think you are seeing the new hybrid...with he and Bush...quality...quality players...

OSU has enough to worry about though this offseason...

I think they are fine with the NCAA...but the pattern has me worried...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

I think you are seeing the new hybrid...
                  You mean like Kordell ???

The situation with the Smith kid is interesting....

The unfortunate, or inevitable, part is that you could find these violations at EVERY major college program in the country....

It just depends on how deep you look, and who obtains the info....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• redblkwht
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Father in law said they fot 3 of the top 5 lineman coming into
                    the program in 2005..1 kid is from california. still looking up
                    for the recruits..

EUAS

Comment

• aesop
                      Commando
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

The unfortunate, or inevitable, part is that you could find these violations at EVERY major college program in the country....

Good point...Their only real mistake was inviting Clarett to camp...

...Anyone from 'the Hood' in Youngstown I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. I can't wait until someone from the NFL pays him a guaranteed 10 Mill. Might as well save an open prison cell now...
                      Yo Yo Yo

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

I don't know if I'd go that far....

It's a verifiable fact that one of the best talent pools in high school football, if not THE best, is Western PA/Eastern Ohio.....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

It certainly has been in the past Va...no doubt...

and I agree...it's at every program...and the question is always how much did the coaching staff know...

did they throw the "wink" over to a booster...

it sounds like the Smith situation was a booster...and what will bode well for OSU is that they've suspended severely Clarett, and now Smith the second they found out...and won't allow those players to play again (obviously not Clarett), until the NCAA allows them.

I think OSU will come out of this unscathed...maybe losing a scholorship or 2...but overall...not much more than that...if that...

the current investigation the NCAA is running...is a minor one...so says most of my pals back home...but we'll see...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

And Ohio and Pennsylvania football...across the board...is second to none...combined...they compete very well with California and Florida...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

As far as shit goes down...I have to give Paterno credit. You don't coach that many years with crooked programs...I'm not saying PSU has been crystal clean...but he has the feel of a guy who probably handled shit inhouse (and back then...probably with NCAA approval) the second he found out about it...

but to last this long in the business without any issues...major ones...

look at Bowden...even Bear Bryant's handling of players...

Woody Hayes...

but Paterno...hard nosed yes...clean program absolutely...

he still should retire...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan

No...not Kordell...guys like Bush...and Ginn Jr., who both KNOW they aren't QB's...but play all the other skill positions...and accept it...because they know that's what makes them good...makes them valuable...

Kordell THINKS he's a qb...which we all know is a fucking joke...

Comment

Working...