Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

Fuck damn OSU!?!?! Although I'm a big Michigan State fan and always will be, the only time I'll root for U of M is when they either play OSU or Notre Dame. Doesn't mean I won't be rooting for MSU when they play the buckfucks. And no I'm not some bandwagon fan, I've been to nearly dozen MSU football games in my life (the best one being 4 rows from the endzone, where the cheerleaders were at) and have the ticket stubs to prove it.

GO STATE!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZoaX1CU5DKQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZoaX1CU5DKQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Brett
      All I am going to say to end the media bias discussion is this, and yes it probably belongs in the ND thread.

#4 Notre Dame beat #19 Penn St. 41-17 at home and moved up two spots to #2, right?

I'll almost guarantee that if USC (now ranked #4 in AP) slaughters #19 Nebraska this week at the Coliseum, that USC will not move up to #2, and probably not even to #3. You watch if it happens.
      Notre Dame beat #19 Penn State...

USC had a bye...

USC plays Nebraska...#19.

Now I don't know, being that Notre Dame, the #2 team plays #10 or #11 Michigan this week...

I'm guessing a lot will have to do with what happens in that game.
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

And don't worry Bitey...

NOBODY thinks you are a bandwagon MState fan...

I don't know if there is such a thing...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

I had no idea that Oregon State University was ranked #1. Cool.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Christ...Oregon State doesn't even rank as the #2 ranked OSU...lmfao...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZg3XTUF9VQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DZg3XTUF9VQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Now this is the closest America gets to hooliganism!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

And that's a bad thing?

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  And that's a bad thing?
                  Nope, cause they had MSU hotties flashing they're tits. I saw it on the news back when it firse aired, they censored it though! But hey it's better than England's ugly-ass hooligans.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

OSU has a pretty status quo game...

Troy Smith keeps his Heisman lead going...with 200 yards passing...2 TD's and on INT's...

Zwick comes in...and rivals 2 for 2 for 65 yards...

Pittman with 120 yards rushing and a TD...

top reserve...Mo Wells with a 9 yard TD run...

Ginn with 5 catches for only 33 yards...but 2 TD catches...to stay on the Heisman fringe...

and Pitock with 3 sacks today...the kid's a stud...

OSU with 6 sacks so far...

of course...this is Cincinnati...

Next week...PSU...I think...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

OSU v. PSU

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Okay...all about ball control right now in a very wet day in Columbus...

but it's all about possession....and field position for Tressel in games like this...

and getting that ball inside the five will be the key...

They'll score a TD within five minutes...

then open up the offense...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

WTF?????

JOE PATERNO JUST LEFT THE SIDELINE...AND RIGHT BEFORE THE PSU PUNT...

RAN ACROSS THE FIELD...IN BETWEEN ALL THE PLAYERS...AND WENT UNDER THE STADIUM?

WTF was that?

is he okay?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Is there something going on that would make him "boycott" the rest of his half?

I don't think he was having a heart attack...since he was running across the field...

Damn y'all...when I'm 80...I hope I can haul ass like that...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

OSU scores here...

and the concern for the Buckeyes in my view is their slow first halfs...

a well coached team with an offense could put up some big points...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

early that is...

Comment

Working...