X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

OSU is looking like complete shit...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Penn State missed a field goal...and there's a flag...

fucking roughing the fucking kicker...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

AND OF COURSE...the cracker jack abc crew hasn't shown it once...

nicely done...

like listening to Paul Macguire isn't painful enough...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

God...Penn State's Quarterback is fucking horrible...

as is their kicker...

boy is Penn State fucking missing opportunities...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

OSU drives right down the field for a TD...

they are reviewing it...but if they overturn this...the refs suck assholes...

OSU up 7-3...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Paterno is back in the locker room...

after coming out at the beginning of the half...

He must have the runs...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

You've gotta love fucking NCAA politics...

OSU fires Jim O'Brien after they find out the fucking prick paid a player himself....$6,000 to play for OSU...

so OSU does what they should have...and fucking cans him...

but, "The didn't follow the rules of termination in his contract?"

Okay...so let me get this straight...

CONTRACTS THAT SAY HOW YOU HAVE TO BE TERMINATED!

Give me a fucking break...

so OSU appeals...because OBrien said he wasn't fired properly...and sued them...and won 2.4 million dollars...

and now OBrien is asking for 1.3 MILLION MORE...

So...he's getting paid because he cheated...

and anyone that doubts it...

THAT'S THE NCAA WAY...NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

OSU's front four is as good as anyone's in the country at getting at the QB...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Boy...Laurinaitis really has followed that line of great OSU linebackers...he's fucking everywhere...

and the OSU secondary is just shutting down the PSU receivers...

that being said...

PSU's defense is looking damn good today as well...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well...what a play by Troy Smith...having a pretty shitty day...

but one play will keep him handily in the lead of the Heisman race...

he gets flushed out of the pocket...stops...spins...rolls the other way...stops...and throws a fifty yard strike to Robiskie's kid in the end zone for a 46 yard TD pass...

wow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

It never ceases to amaze me when teams ride a running back all the way down the field...then get within the five...and start doing stupid shit...

like hand the ball off to a fullback who hasn't touched the ball in 3 games...

PSU with a field goal...14-6...

Time for OSU ball control...

Comment

• Unchainme
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          Boy...Laurinaitis really has followed that line of great OSU linebackers...he's fucking everywhere...

and the OSU secondary is just shutting down the PSU receivers...

that being said...

PSU's defense is looking damn good today as well...

Laurinitis sounds like a fucking disease...

Fucking great player...He'll be a first rounder I bet.

I remember people questioning OSU's defense at the beginning of the year...

Well Fuck...They look better than ever.
                          Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

They are flat out shitty against the run...they've given up a 100+ yard rusher every week...

their pass rush is good...their secondary is good...but other than Laurinaitis...those linebackers aren't doing their job...against the run...

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

Not to be thinking ahead, Because the game is far from over..

But OSU has got Iowa next week...

should be fucking great..

But OSU will come away with the victory IMO..
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ...GIVE THE FUCKING BALL TO PITTMAN UNTIL THE FUCKING DEFENSE STOPS HIM...

Tressel ball working...PSU inside their own 10...

Big stop needed by the Defense...

Comment

Working...