Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • EbDawson
    Veteran
    • Apr 2004

And the REAL question is . . . who's Corso picking?
    "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIh4j1vYvCk"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OIh4j1vYvCk" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Be Afraid Michigan...Be Very Afraid.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Just gave props to ya on the game tomorrow on the blog Pojo.....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSLSyHESRNA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zSLSyHESRNA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Check this shit out...

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MCk2cBG6_p0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MCk2cBG6_p0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

HANNNNG ON SLOOPY, SLOOPY HANG ONNN...

O! H! I! O!

GREAT SONG!

Sorry..'bout the youtube obssesivness..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Okay...

here are my predictions...for the game, for what it's worth...

POJO picks the GAME OF THE YEAR
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Thanks for the Props Va...

I've got a few coming your way as well...once this insane week of OSU ends...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  Okay...

here are my predictions...for the game, for what it's worth...

POJO picks the GAME OF THE YEAR

Game of the Year is an understatement...

Game of the Century is more like it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

It's got to earn that right Unchain...and since it hasn't happened yet, and with the USC vs. Texas game fresh in my mind...

it will really have to be a special game to be that...

I'm not going to let the hype make it what it's not...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Not yet anyways...

Comment

• Little Texan
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

That band "Dead Schembechlers" have got to be feeling like real jackasses right now for naming it that. You have to believe that now that there really is a dead Schembechler, that they'd change the name, after all, it'd be pretty distasteful to go on with that name now.

Comment

• EbDawson
                          Veteran
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Little Texan
                          That band "Dead Schembechlers" have got to be feeling like real jackasses right now for naming it that. You have to believe that now that there really is a dead Schembechler, that they'd change the name, after all, it'd be pretty distasteful to go on with that name now.
                          Read the Bo thread.
                          "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I don't have any problems whatsoever with the name...

although I would change it as well...

the band is handling it pretty appropriately...so that's about the extent of it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

t-minus 3 hours...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I was just in an argument with some Michigan tool about Bo Schembechler...

he was whining that it wasn't fair that tOSU was "sharing" Bo's death.

So sorry...perhaps I can work something out, and have Bo die some other time...

morons...

oh...and perhaps I'll have them erase the fact that he worked with Woody for nine years...not to mention playing for him...

No doubt a Wolverine first...but you can't erase the Buckeye in him either...

not to mention the fact he was born in Ohio...

Comment

Working...