Michigan 24
    OSU 21

That is all.

The Army's Foremost Michigan Tool

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Well...I agree with your Michigan 24 part....

but I don't see the secondary shutting down the OSU receivers for only 21...

to win...Mich is going to need to get a 3 at the start of all their numbers...and they could....if they don't let OSU get them out of their game...

Unfortunately...they will get Michigan out of their game a bit...

you tool...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I kinda figure the defenses will rule the first half .. then come the adjustments.

I hate to say I agree with Kirk Herb, but Michigan needs to throw on first down and not the dink and dunk shit, loosen it up, because if they pressure Henne, he sucks most of the time.

To me the most intriguing matchup is Ginn and Breaston and the return games.

I can see myself throwing shit early in the game.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

And Hart controls the clock and keeps Smith off the field.

That bastard hasn't had to run much all year but here comes Michigan who he lights up for over 90 a game on the ground.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

yeah...but 145 in the first game...

he doesn't WANT to run...

if he does...he can kill Michigan...I just don't know if he will...

best guess is that Tressel rolls him out a lot...trying to buy him time...

and trying to tire out that line like he did last year...

Michigan's DLine was gassed in the fourth quarter last year...

Michigan will throw on first down...but I don't think that's a bad thing for OSU...

Special teams will be a big deal today...

OSU's punter appears to be better...although I can't say I've seen Mich enough to know for sure...but I was on a Michigan blog that had their punter railin' line drives for 35 yards...lmfao...

"The team that plays better than they are in this series, always wins..."
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Yeah ... last year is eons from today ... gassed shouldn't be in the equation anymore ... that is funny about the Michigan punter because all I read about is his "big leg".

Anyways ... it usually takes me a good couple weeks to get over a loss to OSU.

And I don't want BO to be a reason for a win or an excuse for a loss.

We went into ND and played well, this will be tougher, but at least we have an idea.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I keep hearing about ND's "spread" though, and no offense to ND...but their "spread" offense is nothing like OSU's for a few reasons...

1. Troy is much better at avoiding sacks...

2. OSU's offensive line is better...

3. OSU's receivers across the board are far superior to Zugimonga (or whatever the fuck his name is) and co....

Notre Dame...isn't a deep ball team...OSU is...

the question on O for OSU is simple...can they get Troy enough time to go intermediate to deep...

and...

can OSU get some screens going between the line and the linebackers...if they can...the COULD open up the run a bit...

and I still think OSU can gas that line...it's not like they have had to worry about it all year...yet...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I don't know a damn thing about Michigan's punter...

God...Dan Dierdorff...talking about Michigan...

it makes me sick...

Bo Schembechler on right now...

"Damn you Bo...you will never win a bigger game than that..."

when talking about the 1969 game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

1970...Woody had a mat placed in the locker room that was Maize and Blue...and said 24-12...

so the OSU players had to walk over it onto the field the entire season...

lmfao...it's pissed ME off...and I wasn't even born yet...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I'm praying for lots of this...

notice the lineman falling...and who they are...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

God...it's good watching Hayes and Schembechler talking about this series...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

I still think Michigan has played the tougher slate, which I hope helps them here.

All of that Hayes-BO stuff is way classic. And all these old dudes too .. Beano ... Frank Beckman (radio voice) , Dierdorf (yeah, only a little of him).

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Well...Michigan at Notre Dame and Wisconsin

and OSU played at Texas...

IMO...Texas and Notre Dame are about equivalent (even though Texas lost to KState last week...a blip more than anything else)...

and Wisconsin...as good as they are made out to be...the only team they played that was any good was Michigan...and they got smoked...at Michigan...

their schedules aren't much different...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Good story about Spielman...who was from Ohio football hotbed Massilon...

"I went to Michigan, and Bo showed me around. When I left that visit, I was going to be a Wolverine. I walked in the door at my house, and told my Dad. He looked me straight in the eyes, pointed to the door and said, 'Get Out.' I chuckled as Dad walked out of the room. I stopped chuckling when he brought a suitcase into the room. I signed with the Buckeyes the next day."

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                Well...Michigan at Notre Dame and Wisconsin

and OSU played at Texas...

IMO...Texas and Notre Dame are about equivalent (even though Texas lost to KState last week...a blip more than anything else)...

and Wisconsin...as good as they are made out to be...the only team they played that was any good was Michigan...and they got smoked...at Michigan...

their schedules aren't much different...
                                Interesting. Everything I have read and heard this week was how Michigan's sked was tougher. Colt McCoy was still very green when OSU played them, and he only improved as the season progressed.

I still think ND is a much better team than UT.

None of it matters today though anyway, never did.

Comment

Working...