• POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

"Three yards and a cloud of...

DIRT??????"

WTF?

I thought it was dust...

Craig James is a moron...

I think Flutie AND James will both pick Michigan...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It's funny though...Bo said they never spoke during the ten years in the one interview...

but in the other...said Woody was the first to visit him after the first heart attack in 1970...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

Corso just did ... great ... Desmond is not an analyst either.

And whether he would pick Michigan or not (he didn't), Mark May can shut the HELL up any fucking day.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Okay...Corso and Desmon Howard both pick Michigan...go figure...

Holtz picked OSU...

the other guy picked OSU too...didn't see who it was though...it couldn't have been Mark May...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Yo Al...good luck...still got some time...

but seriously...good luck...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

That was a great piece on Shembechler...by Album...

"That was his time to go...but not his time...that happens this afternoon..."

"...there isn't a place you'll look at today, that wasn't touched by Bo Schembechler..."

Amen

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                Yo Al...good luck...still got some time...

but seriously...good luck...
                You to man ... about the whole season right here, as is every year ... damn near time for the shit to hit the fan.

I have a feeling I know how it'll go, its just the excitement and the chance that it may go the other that has me immersed.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

it's funny...I think we both feel the same way about these games...

in our hearts...we KNOW our team is going to win...

our brains tell us the other team is going to win...

so we go with the latter...so we don't burn down our house at some point during the game...

just punch a few holes in it...

My friend is having a party...super bowlish...and I'm the only OSU OR Michigan fan that he asked to go...

I said no...

when he asked why...I just said...dude...you will all have me committed...

I wasn't kidding...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Oh shit...Flutie and James both picked OSU...

that's not good...

but better than Corso picking Michigan...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Script Ohio...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Man...oh Man...oh Man...

here we go...

Jesus Christ...I've never been this nervous in my life...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

The great part about this game...wait...

HERE COME THE BUCKS...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            it's funny...I think we both feel the same way about these games...

in our hearts...we KNOW our team is going to win...

our brains tell us the other team is going to win...

so we go with the latter...so we don't burn down our house at some point during the game...

just punch a few holes in it...

My friend is having a party...super bowlish...and I'm the only OSU OR Michigan fan that he asked to go...

I said no...

when he asked why...I just said...dude...you will all have me committed...

I wasn't kidding...
                            Pojo ..no shit ... friend of mine is having the large screen projection in his garage and invited me over to be amongst all ...

I told him no for the exact same reason ... I told him simply no ... because my own family won't even speak to me during this game, winning or losing.

I hear ya man ... I sure as fuck know what you're saying.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

The great part about this game will be watching all the other conferences hammering the Big 10 before, during and after this game...

about anything you can think of...

bottom line...

end of season for both at 1 or 2...

and the only reason why they won't play back to back...is because one is going to lose this late...

cream

of

the

crop

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

This is the game in which if WE were sitting together...

we would KILL each other...

lmfao...

and everyone would be like...

yeah...

I saw it coming...

or...one would kill the other...

and the other wouldn't even realize until the end of the game...lmfao...

then...

"Oh Shit..."

Comment

Working...