Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Not much Va...some football game I think...lmfao...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Henne always runs right into the rush.

Game over.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

penalty on Henne...

Yo Al...you'll appreciate this...I'm jumping and yelling...and my son starts chanting LEt's go Bucks for the first time...without me forcing him...

now he's yelling Beanie Wells...

my daughter is crying though...lmfao....
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

C'mon...no fucking fighting in a game like this...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Well...there's a fucking HUGE mistake...

Comment

• ALinChainz
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

I must be a moron.

I'm not sure I've ever seen that called.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

fucking rushing the center...damn it...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                  penalty on Henne...

Yo Al...you'll appreciate this...I'm jumping and yelling...and my son starts chanting LEt's go Bucks for the first time...without me forcing him...

Nice to see Jr.'s still got plenty to say after going non-stop for a few hours last Saturday.....
                  Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Me neither...and Davies is acting like it gets called five times a game...

seems gay...but makes sense...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      penalty on Henne...

lol ... You guys scared her!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

dude...we scared the piss out of her...

I'm pumped though bro...my four year old like the Steelers..because I do...and the Bucks...but this is the first time I've seen him jumping and going nuts on his own...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

The story of OSU...starting slow...looking not so good...

That's the first time I've seen Chris Wells' burst of speed...

Heisman trophy candidate in two years...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yo Al...did you say something about Mich recruits...I think I missed it somewhere...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Game over Pojo ... Im serious ... no way Michigan wins this, not with that piss poor tackling.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

lmfao...I'm not even paying attention...

my son starts yelling go...and I see Robiskie getting popped into the air...

dude...Michigan's secondary...no tackling...Pittman running...

wow...

Comment

Working...