Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well...I always look to see if the corner is looking.

9 times out of 10, if he isn't, you get the call...

was it a good call?

well...I don't know...that and center interference...

2 gay ass calls...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

It was a great game though...no doubt...

it did live up to most of the hype...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
        center interference...
        Just weird. I dunno about the helmet-to-helmet call either. In the end, the game lived up to the hype....hats off to the OSU play calling. Number one with a bullet.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I thought both calls were good actually...

the center call was weird...but the helmet to helmet was a sure thing...

the BCS though...here we go...

OSU is #1

Michigan STAYS AT #2...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

USC #3

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

I thought both calls were good actually...

the center call was weird...but the helmet to helmet was a sure thing...

the BCS though...here we go...

OSU is #1

Michigan STAYS AT #2...

HOLY SHIT!!!!!

USC #3

God that pisses me off..

Tressell said that If OSU were to have lost on Saturday, they wouldn't have gone for the rematch...

Knowin the Wolverqueens, they will do this..
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

If USC takes care of business...they'll play in the final game...

I don't think they will though...

and I still think if Florida puts an asswhiping on FSU and Arkansas...they have a shot to move up and pass as well...

we shall see...

I WANT THE QUEENS AGAIN...

screw it...we are at least 20 points better than they are...period...

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

I WANT THE QUEENS AGAIN...

screw it...we are at least 20 points better than they are...period...
                An All Big Ten Title Sounds pretty cool..
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Fuck the Big 10...and fuck all the Ohio State fans that don't want this game because they are chickenshit to play the same team twice.

Is Tressel a better coach?

yes....

Are the Bucks a better team?

yes...

Will the OSU kids be as up for the game a second time as the first...

yes...

Will Troy Smith go 4-0 if it happens?

yes.

Notre Dame has to win...against USC...

I do think that LSU will have to beat Arkansas, which is possible...

then Arkansas has to beat Florida...to ensure it...

I still think Notre Dame has an outside shot...especially if they hammer the fuck out of USC...irregardless of the loss to Michigan...

but we'll see...

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

When's the last time anyone hammered USC? I'll tell you when....before Pete Carroll was coach. But you think this overrated Notre Dame team that should have lost to UCLA and Michigan St. will? LOL!!! God Poj, sometimes you scare me. You guys have been dogging USC all year...they'll lose to Oregon, they'll lose to Cal, now they'll lose to Notre Dame.

I told you before the season started what was going to happen. USC will beat all the tough teams and lose a dumb game in the middle somewhere...which is exactly what has gone down this season.

SC is going to take care of business against Notre Dame, and we can stop hearing about any rematch. I would love to see USC play OSU and beat them. You guys would kill yourselves.
                    Last edited by Brett; 11-20-2006, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• redblkwht
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                      When's the last time anyone hammered USC? I'll tell you when....before Pete Carroll was coach. But you think this overrated Notre Dame team that should have lost to UCLA and Michigan St. will? LOL!!! God Poj, sometimes you scare me. You guys have been dogging USC all year...they'll lose to Oregon, they'll lose to Cal, now they'll lose to Notre Dame.

I told you before the season started what was going to happen. USC will beat all the tough teams and lose a dumb game in the middle somewhere...which is exactly what has gone down this season.

SC is going to take care of business against Notre Dame, and we can stop hearing about any rematch. I would love to see USC play OSU and beat them. You guys would kill yourselves.
                      Dude, most the time you speak the truth. Im saying put your $ where your mouth is, if this matchup happens, ill bet big $ w/you on this game.
                      you name it, you got it..
                      OSU 2006 is leaps and bounds better then your pasadena up & up area team any time, any day of the week bro.

If Michigan doesnt get in & USC does, its a farce, & it
                      will tell everyone on the planet USC is the college version of the yankees,
                      i wouldnt be surprised if the networks DO sell out..lol

your the goods bro, but like your team or not, sometimes you have to admit their overmatched.
                      2005 team Id agree, not this year.

EUAS

Comment

• EbDawson
                        Veteran
                        • Apr 2004

Arkansas still has to beat Florida ..

I still think Notre Dame has an outside shot...especially if they hammer the fuck out of USC...irregardless of the loss to Michigan...

After SC beats ND, the Irish won't even be in an BCS bowl much less the Nat'l Ch. Arkansas will beat Florida though, they may finish up #3 or 4.
                        "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Mama's Fool
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2004

Did Maurice Clarett lay down that crappy turf as part of his work release?

Comment

• Brett
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Red, I never bet on sports, can't enjoy it. You guys can underestimate SC all you want, it's cool by me. I'm here win or lose like I always am. Some of you should try it.

Pasadena? USC? Uh dude USC is um not near Pasadena, it's in the hood bro. And we'll see.

BTW, this OSU team wouldn't stand a chance against any of the last 4 USC teams, just remember that though. Only in a rebuilding year do they stack up and SC is STILL right there. I am prouder than hell of where they are this year. No program lost as much talent as SC did and maintained. You wait until we lose TWO Heisman Trophy winners to talk shit. Convenient.

SC is getting in if they win out and the media hates the West Coast. SC gets no respect unless they're undefeated. It's a farce if they DON'T get in at 11-1 with their schedule. Fuck Michigan, they lost. Done.
                            Last edited by Brett; 11-21-2006, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• redblkwht
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett

SC is getting in if they win out and the media hates the West Coast. SC gets no respect unless they're undefeated. It's a farce if they DON'T get in at 11-1 with their schedule. Fuck Michigan, they lost. Done.
                              I disagree east coast/west coast gets all the media play in ANY sport..c'mon bro admit it.

as for your wish, hey SC win saturday & your in..id rather see that game, but to shut the fuckers up in michigan, i wouldnt say No to the 2nd game either..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

1. Brett--I've never fucking dogged USC...so don't go there. When I say something like Notre Dame hammering the fuck out of USC...I'm saying it in a sense that that's what they have to do to pass Michigan, not that they'll actually do it...so spare me that bullshit.

I had three points...but I'm not going to fucking argue it anymore...

OSU is number 1....the best team in the country....

USC has a fine team...

if you want to fight that...let's wait until Glendale...and may the best team win.

As for a rebuilding year...

OSU rebuilt an entire defense. YEs, they still have Troy Smith, and YES, they still have their offensive stars...

but you of all people should know how hard it is to rebound when you lose 9 out of 11 players on one side of the ball.

If USC wins out, they SHOULD play in the final game...I absolutely agree with that.

I'm fucking sick of the fucking bullshit talk of the West Coast bias. It's utter bullshit in regards to USC. They are the one team that it doesn't effect...so give me a break on that. They've played in what...3 or 4 straight national title games? Probably again this year, and yes, with one loss, when everyone in the planet was talking about how good the SEC was, and with Florida potentially only having one loss as well. West Coast bias? What the fuck should they be playing in? The fucking Super Bowl?

Personally...

OSU is the only undefeated team...they should be fucking done...hand them the fucking trophy...

period...

But bring on USC...I don't like to get in a smack talk war, but I'm not going to fucking sit around listening to Brett bring on the fucking Rodney Dangerfield talk, when USC is without a fucking doubt...on a pedestal with the rest of the top rated teams in the country...as is Carroll as a coach.

They've been rated top 10 all year...in their "rebuilding" year...

so spare me the respect...

USC is good...everyone fucking knows it...and they have been ranked as such all year...and deservedly so...

Comment

Working...