X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

USC vs. UCLA today...

I have mixed feelings on what I want to happen...

0-0 right now...UCLA with the ball...

Their QB just took the ball to USC's side of the field...30 yard run...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

UCLA with another big run...their RB looks decent...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Now the QB runs for a gain of 15...

Hmmm...do you think Troy Smith could run against this defense?

UCLA with the ball at the 13...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Another QB run for 8 yards...

Pass Interference...

1st down at the 2 yard line...

USC will still win this...

UCLA maybe going to make it interesting though...

Hmmm...I wonder if a close game would hurt the condoms?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

UCLA up 10-9...

the Booty-Man just slipped and fell...4 minutes left in the third quarter...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

UCLA fumbles on the worst play of all time...morons...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I'm officially bored as hell of this game...

fourth quarter starting...and I'm moving over to Florida/Arkansas...

Florida just blocked an Arkansas kick...now has the ball inside Arkansas's ten yard line...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Florida up 3-0 as we speak...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Florida up 10-0...

I wonder what happens if Florida blows Arkansas out of the water MORE than USC did...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

UCLA with another field goal in the most boring game in the history of college football...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Florida with a deep ball from Leak...

Florida up 17-0...

hmmmm....

UCLA with the ball in the other game...

could it be Florida over Michigan and USC?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Holy Shit...I think USC just killed the UCLA Quarterback...

nope...he's alive...

holy hell...that was a fucking hit...

if he's not really dead...

I'm willing to bet he's not really sure where he is...

USC's ball...6 minutes left...

running out of time and chances...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

USC has 3rd and 14...4:49 seconds left...

you can't help but think this may be the play of the game...

penalty...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Okay...it was on UCLA...USC didn't get the first down...

fourth and inches....4:31 left in USC's chance to get to the National Title...

and Bob Davie is acting like it's a surprise they are going for it...

morons...

okay...

noisy as hell...

out of the huddle...

QB sneak...

and he got it...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

1st and 10...

now the game is interesting...

Comment

Working...