• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

florida 31..

Arkansas 21..

Shit...Will Florida sneak ahead in the BCS?
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Brett
      I still say they need to change the rule that if you don't win your conference you don't play for the title. I bet they'll change that one of these years.
      I agree with that 100%...

You know...I'll bet you Wisconsin is the happiest damn team of the bunch...

If Michigan goes...Wisconsin gets the Rose Bowl...

but I agree Brett...

as much as I want to see it...I just don't see how you can lose to a team...lose the Big 10...

then play them again...

and if MichiPanty wins the game...

um...what does that prove?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Florida up by 10...and with the ball...

you know...if they pile it on at the end...you just never know...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...There will be a big push for a rematch...

But Florida is the champion of their conference...

Hey...what do you think they'll be talking about on December 23rd...

when Florida plays Ohio State in hoops?

Do you think they'll be any discussion about football?

Comment

• Unchainme
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
            If Michigan goes...Wisconsin gets the Rose Bowl...
            They can't...

Already accepted a bid to The Capital One Bowl.
            Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• EbDawson
              Veteran
              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Brett
              I would have been happier with 11-1 and somehow getting shut out of the title game than losing to those fags.
              Felt the same way last Friday, Brett. Sucks.
              "If anyone came here hoping to hear Sammy Hagar Van Halen, there's the fucking door, man!" Ralph Saenz, Atomic Punks

"Carpe Mammarium"

Comment

• Mama's Fool
                Head Fluffer
                • Jan 2004

I would bet the voters will give Florida enough juice to put them in the championship game over Michigan. Who knows for sure though until later today. Guess I'll have to watch the Fox postgame.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

The coaches poll is in...

and Florida jumped Michigan there...

my guess is it's Florida...

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Cool man, USC/Michigan is a better game than OSU/Florida. OSU is going to beat the shit out them, Florida is so overrated.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Well Brett...we are both on the same planet as far as the SEC goes...

I'm sick of a conference having a bunch of good teams...not great...just good...

and having to listen at how that's supposed to make them better than GREAT teams...

"Well, if you play a bunch of good teams, and win most of them...you are better than a great team that doesn't have to play as many good teams."

dumbasses...great teams will beat good teams every time...

and if they don't like it in SEC land...convince your idiot Deans to vote for a playoff...

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Exactly, there are not great teams in the SEC, lots of good ones. And it has nothing to do with how tough the conference is, a lot of those teams aren't very good no matter how hard SEC fans will say otherwise. The SEC is overrated, has been for a few years now.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

When you hear people talking about Vanderbilt and Kentucky being good...

there must be a lack of sanity...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Oden looked badass in his first game.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

What I liked best wasn't really talked about...14 points...10 boards...

AND FIVE BLOCKS...

in just over 20 minutes...

he's going to average somewhere around 6 or 7 blocks a game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

OSU gets Florida...

and Lloyd Carr's pissed...

if he loses to USC Al...do you think he loses his job?

Comment

Working...