X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

The game meant nothing...

other than giving OSU a great bracket...

I thought for sure they'd put Texas and OSU in the same bracket...

instead...they fucked UNC...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Originally posted by ALinChainz
      Oh I hear ya ... but the Cooper years plus some stellar Bo-Woody moments should make it a decent watch ... at least once.
      Yeah...

FOR YOU!!!

cooper....

llllloyd jr.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Wouldn't Cooper be Lloyd Senior?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Little Texan
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Wouldn't it be something if it came down, again, between Florida and Ohio St. for the National Championship, only this time in basketball? And wouldn't it be funny if Ohio St. got clobbered again by Florida like the football team did?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I don't care what happens...

as long as someone kicks the shit out of that cocksucker Noah...

and his gap-toothed from blowjobs dad...

Comment

• chi-town324
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Little Texan
              Wouldn't it be something if it came down, again, between Florida and Ohio St. for the National Championship, only this time in basketball? And wouldn't it be funny if Ohio St. got clobbered again by Florida like the football team did?
              ummmm

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

BASTARDS!!!!

Great season by the Buckeyes. If they could just hit a jump shot, it would have been an interesting game...

such is life...

Comment

• chi-town324
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • Feb 2007

Florida was just to damn good sorry POJO 2nd place is like fucking your sister....hey at least they got there

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    BASTARDS!!!!

Great season by the Buckeyes. If they could just hit a jump shot, it would have been an interesting game...

such is life...
                    Or just not shoot any threes at all.

After you miss the first 10, maybe try driving the fucking ball.

That sucked.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• chi-town324
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Feb 2007

yea try to draw a foul for christ sake

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                        Roadie
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                        Or just not shoot any threes at all.

After you miss the first 10, maybe try driving the fucking ball.

That sucked.
                        The hell you say! Now, if that occurred to all of us......................

(Anyone see an OSU pattern here? I hope someone gets his head out of his ass and thinks when he plays/coaches as this fall the boys are already shouldering the burden left by all the departing players and the Jan. 8 loss to the lizards. They'll need extreme clarity as they gameplan/execute since the talent level will be far less than last year. Next year's BB team shouldn't be too bad providing no early exits to the NBA.)

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SA ME WHO
                          The hell you say! Now, if that occurred to all of us......................

(Anyone see an OSU pattern here? I hope someone gets his head out of his ass and thinks when he plays/coaches as this fall the boys are already shouldering the burden left by all the departing players and the Jan. 8 loss to the lizards. They'll need extreme clarity as they gameplan/execute since the talent level will be far less than last year. Next year's BB team shouldn't be too bad providing no early exits to the NBA.)
                          you know Oden is gone for sure !

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Oden may be gone...but they are getting one of the top rated centers in the country...Mr. Basketball from Ohio...

and the kid that finished runnerup to him...and averaged 40 a game...and set the school boy record in Ohio for all-time scoring this year...

The hoops team will be fine...

and the football team?

C'mon...we don't rebuild at Ohio State...

we reload...

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                              Roadie
                              • Nov 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Oden may be gone...but they are getting one of the top rated centers in the country...Mr. Basketball from Ohio...

and the kid that finished runnerup to him...and averaged 40 a game...and set the school boy record in Ohio for all-time scoring this year...

The hoops team will be fine...

and the football team?

C'mon...we don't rebuild at Ohio State...

we reload...
                              I'd heard about that top-rated center dude for the BB team. So, provided he does his part, the Bucks should make a run again next season.

As far as the Tressel-ball team, I hope to hell you're right Poj. But there's a damn large lot of players to fill in for from last year's team that got decimated. Let's hope Jimmy gets the boys in shape to make some kind of statement that the Bucks are back and to be feared.

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Ok guys whos meeting up this year?

I can see any game but michigan this year..
                                my in laws tix-
                                lets plan ahead to meet up for beers!!

rbw

any game but blue balls..

let me know i want to get my flight

EUAS

Comment

Working...