X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Redballjets88
    The world may never know...until there is a playoff. And as long as the boys from the buckeye state don't have a chance I'm happy.

Hook 'Em

I'll throw in a Go Blue along with that, and just for shits and giggles go Hawkeyes. Anybody but those bitches from Columbus.
    Those "fagboys" are in Dallas. And no, you DON'T have an argument.

Like UT actually did someting this year.

In addition, those "bitches" from Columbus gave Texass all it could handle, and then some.
    Looks reeeeel bad for a team that cries about getting snubbed for the NC to get owned by a TT team that got blown out against the SEC's lower level, then has to go to the wire to squeak by a #10 team.

Suck 'Em.
    Last edited by redblkwht; 01-08-2009, 12:30 PM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

Rather a team is in a "small" conference or not, that team still has to schedule non-conference games, sometimes against stronger opponents. tOSU has USC next year, Miami the following 2, then Cal. These games are scheduled years in advance, and there's no way of telling how good a team might be by the time it rolls around.

Navy is improved, not great, but better than ND and scUM at this point, and they're on for next year, too.

Comment

• GO-SPURS-GO
        Sniper
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        UT has absolutely NO argument for being in the NC game after what I saw.
        I’m a big Horns fan and I would agree with that. If the score was something like 30-10, then they would have an argument. They were supposed to beat OSU! So needing a miraculous TD in the final seconds to eek out a win hurt their argument.

OU is gonna get squashed by Florida, make your bets now.
        Nah.. I'm going with OU 40 Florida 33
        https://www.facebook.com/warren.hammonds.58
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...bandID=1001063

Comment

• ODShowtime
          ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

once again the big ten sucks
          How many times are you going to say that you little robot? I counted at least 3 in this thread.
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Redballjets88
            Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by ODShowtime
            How many times are you going to say that you little robot? I counted at least 3 in this thread.

big ten sucks?

I'll probably keep saying it until all the big ten homers here realize it.

Fuck yeah 1-6 in bowl games!!!! Go Big Ten! At least Iowa won...
            R.I.P Van Halen 1978-1984

hopefully God will ressurect you

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

" I liked Sammy Hagar " FORD

Comment

• Redballjets88
              Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Those "fagboys" are in Dallas. And no, you DON'T have an argument.

Like UT actually did someting this year.

In addition, those "bitches" from Columbus gave Texass all it could handle, and then some.
              Looks reeeeel bad for a team that cries about getting snubbed for the NC to get owned by a TT team that got blown out against the SEC's lower level, then has to go to the wire to squeak by a #10 team.

Suck 'Em.
              Ole Miss was 3rd in the SEC and Tech was 3rd in the big 12, so thats a push, youre dumb.

And if Texas was smart they would fire Greg Davis and his retarded offensive schemes and bullshit. The only reason he is still there is because the players make him look good. Wonder why no school has offered him a head coaching spot? Oh yeah because everyone knows he sucks.

Everything you say contradicts itself...To you Texas beating Ohio State with 16 seconds left is a close game and embarrassing to Texas, but Texas losing to the number 7 team with 1 second left is being owned. Go learn something about college football, youre a goddamn idiot. Stop being obsessed with your goddamn choke-artist buckeyes.

Utah= National Champs anyway.

"i wont be messing with you in future.the fearsome redballjets88 for fear of you owning me some more" Axl S

Comment

• ODShowtime
                ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

Go learn something about college football, youre a goddamn idiot.
                You're trashing conferences and teams you might have watched play once all year. What the hell do you know? How many teams lost one or two games all season? Those are all good teams. Do you even go to a division I school?

You sound like a complete asshole. At least in Frontline you know not to run your mouth so much.
                gnaw on it

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

. Stop being obsessed with your goddamn choke-artist buckeyes.
                  LMFAO!!

You're pissy 'cause you know I'm right!

I'll NEVER stop obessing-Ive been a BUCKEYES fan before you were a tadpole in your daddy's sack.

TEXAS

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

big ten sucks?
                    Go Big Ten! At least Iowa won...

Comment

• Redballjets88
                      Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

You're trashing conferences and teams you might have watched play once all year. What the hell do you know? How many teams lost one or two games all season? Those are all good teams. Do you even go to a division I school?

You sound like a complete asshole. At least in Frontline you know not to run your mouth so much.
                      I watch as much college football as possible. Much more than you think. Not to mention my 3 best friends are big ten fans, one a Michigan fan, one an Iowa fan, and one an Ohio St. fan.

I know my shit. and each of them agree that the big ten is bad this year. If you guys weren't so jaded and blind about you're precious buckeyes. fuck woody hayes too.

Comment

• GAR
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

FUCK Utah! All Mormans everywhere can FUCK SALT!

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2007

Leave the Osmonds alone, man.

Haven't they suffered enough?

Comment

• ODShowtime
                            ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

I watch as much college football as possible. Much more than you think. Not to mention my 3 best friends are big ten fans, one a Michigan fan, one an Iowa fan, and one an Ohio St. fan.

I know my shit. and each of them agree that the big ten is bad this year. If you guys weren't so jaded and blind about you're precious buckeyes. fuck woody hayes too.
                            I'm not jaded at all. The first Saturday night when Illinois and MSU got bounced by Cal and Missou I knew I was going to hear about it all year.

MY team played great and only lost one out of conference game all year, and it wasn't a slouch!

I just want to hear about OU constantly coming up short in BCS games and see that get painted all over the Big 12. But it won't happen.

I have no love for the buckeyes, but there's no shame in their performance in the Fiesta bowl. Except when TP looked like a pussy running out of bounds early a couple times. That was funny!
                            gnaw on it

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

I have no love for the buckeyes, but there's no shame in their performance in the Fiesta bowl. Except when TP looked like a pussy running out of bounds early a couple times. That was funny!
                              It's the smart man's move to run out and stop the clock.

QB's aren't supposed to drag defenders down field by running the ball.
                              That's Wells' job....and he did it. Twice at least. The UT DB's are pussies.

McCoy didn't do much head on running, did he?

I saw Thurs. night who the real Heisman winner was.

Tebow.

Comment

• Redballjets88
                                Full Member Status

• Mar 2005

Texas entire DB corp are freshmen, look out next year. and Wells will just be the next Ohio St. running back bust.

Comment

Working...