• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
    That's The Lords Prayer in Columbus.

Let's be honest...with that cocksucker Rodriguez in Michigan...it's likely the Lord's Prayer in every state BUT Michigan...

Seriously...Michigan deserves that douchebag...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Jan 2007

I love that he sounds like a hillbilly.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

So...a real look at Indiana...and it really is an interesting matchup.

Indy's best players are their bookends on defense, Jammie Kirlew and Greg Middleton.

Now I've been pretty hard on the upper-classman linemen for the Buckeyes, and have been pushing like hell to get the BLOCK O sophs into the lineup...

Brewster is already the starter at center, and the best of the bunch. JB Shugarts is now starting because Cordle is down, and now Mike Adams is starting as well. I think this is their best line...but young.

and facing off against two beasts on the line, who have combined for more sacks than any pair of ends in the country.

Could be interesting...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          After what Utah did to 'bama last season, and Boise St. did to Oklahoma a while back, I'd say an undefeated Boise St. has a good argument should they run the table.

That's why there's so much hate for the current system....that combined with OU and tOSU's performances in the past few title games.

I think the SEC is getting a little too much love. Georgia almost couldn't handle M*ch*g*n State last year. Iowa crushed the Cocks, but they sucked anyway and shouldn't have been awarded a bowl at all. (SC that is)

Kentucky should be in the MAC for fuck sakes. There. I said it.

Doesn't hurt that most of those bowl games are in their backyard...
          Boise needs to pull hard for Oregon to win the Pac 10. if they do, and Boise is sitting as the only unbeaten....

who knows.

but, don't make the mistake of viewing the WAC and the MWC as equals. Utah played a much deeper overall schedule last year.
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by damngoodtimes

but, don't make the mistake of viewing the WAC and the MWC as equals. Utah played a much deeper overall schedule last year.
            Utah finished strong last year beating what was regarded as a NC contender in 'Bama...and soundly. Boise on the other hand, well they took it away from Chokelahoma. My beef is that an undefeated non BCS team deserves just a shot at it with that kind of a post-season performance. If they get one and fail, at least it was rightfully given to them. It's not like they'll be back anytime soon...unless they win it.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

i hear you hys, but my point is that the Mountain West is much deeper than the WAC. Utah had to beat a couple of very good teams in TCU and BYU. all three of those teams were better than anyone in the WAC. I mean just look at Boise's remaining schedule. a BCS school would get all sorts of grief if that was there non-conference schedule.

don't forget that for every Boise over OU, there's a Hawaii-UGA game

let's move the rest of this discussion to the college football thread.

GO Bucks!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Michigan losing 20-6 to MState...hehehehe...

Here comes Indiana, our first comparison to the losers in Ann Arbor...can't wait for the blow out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

20-13...2 minutes left in the game...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Ohio State dominating Indiana so far...stats update at the end of the half...but it's freakin' ugly if you are an Indiana fan...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                      Sniper
                      • Jan 2004

Bucks doink the FG, then Indiana gets a score. that drive was all Doss. that kid looks good.

shutout streak ends at 9 quarters.

c'mon let's go get a TD, now!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

And in typical tOSU fashion, they dominate the game so far...don't capitalize...can't score...and it's 10-7...stats look even...because of one Indiana drive...

I'm fucking sick of this offense...and am still trying to fucking figure out...when it's obvious that Brandon Saine is the best back on this team...HOW THEY STILL ROTATE RUNNING BACKS...

UTTERLY INSIPID...

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

there we go!! great return. 3 plays and a TD!

that's a good answer right there.

now let's play D again like we mean it.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Perhaps someone on the coaching staff is reading my thread?

Three big plays...TD tOSU...23 yarder to Devier Posey...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

They might as well be turning the ball over for as many missed field goals as they have...

Thank god their defense is opportunistic...tOSU ball...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

tOSU goes up 24-7...

the sad thing about it...is it should be a lot worse...at the very least...30-7...

The Buckeyes are a good football team...who may be learning how to put their foot on the throats of some teams...

Now if they can just beat a GOOD team...

Comment

Working...