X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • damngoodtimes
    Sniper
    • Jan 2004

another score. 33-7 now.

hope the D can hold them to single digits. let's see, Michigan's D gives up 33 to this team last week...
    David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
    — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• damngoodtimes
      Sniper
      • Jan 2004

not sure how good they are yet, but a big game with Wisconsin next week.

where's Man Entry?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2007

Son of Chris is going to be good.

Maybe he can play D too?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

They'll blow Wisconsin out of the water next week at the Shoe...

Carter's kid made a great catch...not sure why you'd want him on D though...

Their defense will be much better than it was last year. They are more athletic...and the key? They are fast...

When it gels...and I don't think it has yet as good as it has played...it may be the best in the country...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• TFM_Dale
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Jan 2009

I hate OSU as much if not more then anyone and even I got a chuckle listening to the pregame idiots saying Indiana had a chance. I bleed Blue but anyone Michigan beats this year is fodder for OSU, just hoping the Wolverines can get fired up enough to pull a upset against the Buckeyes and get in a decent bowl game. I love our Freshmen but to many people here in Michigan are expecting to much to soon. I'm just going to enjoy the ride for a few years.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2007

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
              Carter's kid made a great catch...not sure why you'd want him on D though...

Because for his size, he's not afraid to hit. It's been a while since I'd seen a block thrown like that by a wideout. It was fucking excellent! He's obviously got good hands, a definite plus as a DB...I was thinking along the lines of Gamble. I think he'd make the most out of any opportunity the Bucks would give him.

My theory anyway..maybe I'm too exited.:0

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                I hate OSU as much if not more then anyone .. I bleed Blue but anyone Michigan beats this year is fodder for OSU, just hoping the Wolverines can get fired up enough to pull a upset against the Buckeyes and get in a decent bowl game. I love our Freshmen but to many people here in Michigan are expecting to much to soon. I'm just going to enjoy the ride for a few years.
                Enjoy watching Big Blow drop a couple more to the Buckeyes while you're at it.

This may be the middle of The Ten Year Drought.

Make that 15. Not for nothing, but when Indiana can run 33 on you in your house, you've got problems.
                Last edited by hideyoursheep; 10-04-2009, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2007

Their defense will be much better than it was last year. They are more athletic...and the key? They are fast...

When it gels...and I don't think it has yet as good as it has played...it may be the best in the country...
                  The second stringers looked very promising. Pretty interesting scrimmage in the 4th quarter-lots of depth.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

Dropped from rankings: Houston 12, Georgia 18, Michigan 22, California 24

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2009

No doubt our D needs work but it is already better then the so called defense we had last year. Michigan actually has some speed on D this year, last year was just sad watching guys blow tackles and having no chance catching up to anybody. I'll give OSU this year (but still pulling for the big upset) but watch out next year.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Believe it or not, I'd rather see Meatchicken improve than turn into Western Michigan. It makes the rivalry a little more exciting in Nov., and improves the level of competition in the Big 10. How long until Richrod gets the hook? How many more losses to tOSU is it going to take? I have a feeling we'll find out sooner than later.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Well, I think this season has certainly bought him...I'll guess...two more years to ride out his recruits. He'll get one recruiting cycle.

Now...if he rips an tOSU upset, that's another year...

a bowl game on top of it...a new deal.

a big ten title on top of that...perhaps a monument.

It's not like he's got his back to the wall for recent Michigan successes...

I'll tell you...if he didn't start of the way he did this year, I'd have to believe that he would have just made it through the end of the year.

It will be interesting to see what happens as they roll through the big 10. If they aren't successful...and get bombed by tOSU...in Michigan...

Who knows.

RichRod is a douche...and if Michigan figures that out...he may be coaching some toothless kids in the Appalachian Mts. by 2010...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Well, I think this season has certainly bought him...I'll guess...two more years to ride out his recruits. He'll get one recruiting cycle.

Now...if he rips an tOSU upset, that's another year...

a bowl game on top of it...a new deal.

a big ten title on top of that...perhaps a monument.

It's not like he's got his back to the wall for recent Michigan successes...

I'll tell you...if he didn't start of the way he did this year, I'd have to believe that he would have just made it through the end of the year.

It will be interesting to see what happens as they roll through the big 10. If they aren't successful...and get bombed by tOSU...in Michigan...

Who knows.

RichRod is a douche...and if Michigan figures that out...he may be coaching some toothless kids in the Appalachian Mts. by 2010...
                            That psycho fuck Les Miles publicly stiffed them -Jethro Rodriguez was the best they could do.

If by coaching toothless kids in the Appalachian hills you mean he'll be back in WV, I'm not sure they want him back....unless it's to be hanged

I don't know if you get this where you're at in the world POJO, but have you seen this?

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SfLYO3F4D78&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SfLYO3F4D78&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

"Look-our helmets got wings"

What a moron.

Comment

• High Life Man
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

I hate that commercial.

When is the old troll going to die?

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                                Sniper
                                • Jan 2004

i always imagine Joe passing a stone during that commercial

or taking a dump.

remember that game against OSU a couple years back where he crapped his pants and had to run into the locker room early for halftime? classic...

Comment

Working...