X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

three and out again...

They are right...Cameron Heyward is a fucking beast...Pops was Ironhead out of Pitt...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

...and three and out again...

It looks like tOSU can move the ball...but Tress can't hold back in PSU territory...

GO BUCKS!!!!!
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

typical tOSU...

dominate the early part of the game...

don't capitalize...

Penn State scores on a 71-yard drive...

tie game...

Now we'll get to watch Tress run up the middle all game long...

GO BUCKS!!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Field goal by tOSU...big play because Barclay is a backup...and I'm already fucking sick of the Columbus Crew references...

it's fucking kicking a football...get over it already...

It looked like Pryor was bitching a bit to Tressel coming off the field. I think Tress "Tress'ed" up and got too conservative as well, but Pryor's got to quit acting like prima-donna on the sideline...

fuck him...

Play the game...or transfer...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Ohio State really dominating the second half of this game...other than a few moments of the second quarter...this game really wasn't close.

I don't know that it's an indication of either team...

I think tOSU has the potential to be one of the best in the country...but for some reason...they just aren't reaching it.

Perhaps this is a statement of what they could do...

They are winning a game in which they really aren't doing a whole lot offensively (although they are running the hell over the "best defense in the big 10")...

Man...what could this team have done with even a slight offense this year...

depressing...

wasted season in some respects...

Well...on to Iowa...who will be looking to make a statement after losing...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I want Ohio State to run the fucking table...

then find a fucking way to get Cincinnati into the fucking Rose Bowl...

I'm not up on my BCS...but I think the chances would be slim to nil...because of the Pac 10 deal....

But I want fucking Cincinnati. I'm sick and fucking tired of listening to this bullshit about Cincy and fucking TCU and fucking Utah...although I think they play each other...

Fuck 'em...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Excellent effort on both sides of the ball for OSU, their defense really impressed me....

And Darryl Clark continues to unimpress me.... He really reminds me of Jason Campbell, who I tell my co-worker Skins fan that they will NEVER win with him at QB....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well, their defensive front 7 is really freakin' good...and they do have some athletes in their secondary...

But it's not like Weekend at JoePa's offense is all that good.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2007

TP just might be turning the corner.

With the exception of a few misfires early in the game, some of which had nothing to do with him, he seemed to manage the game well, and I don't know if it was part of the plan, but pounding it out on the ground seemed to put PSU asleep for the big pass play. Their spirits were broken after that...totally frustrated on both lines of scrimmage.

I didn't see #36 Rolle very much, did he have a quiet game, or was he in the doghouse for an eye gouge?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2007

Buckeye defense is NC material. Too bad the offense couldn't match that level of play this season.

I smell Roses....birdshit and roses.

Now, do we get a USC rematch, or can Oregon hang on? Who will it be?

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                        We Are.... Penn State !!!!

Btw...How are those Pryor T-shirts selling? Do they come in Daryll Clark?

:tongue0011:

Fuckers.

Comment

• damngoodtimes
                          Sniper
                          • Jan 2004

D is definitely an elite squad. offense slowly starting to figure it out.

they really ought to be undefeated right now, but that's some of what you get with a young team.

still, a great win yesterday. we can shut up those PSU fans who were trying to say that they had become the class of the league. well, over the last 5 seasons, they've beaten the Bucks twice, which is the best of any Big10 club, so I guess that makes them #2 in the league, but it's still a losing record.

it'll be nice to play in a Rose Bowl again, but, after Oregon's loss, it loses a bit of its luster. hell, we might end up getting Arizona. could be a no-win situation for the Bucks. first things first, though, gotta get there.

Iowa in the Shoe on Saturday. I almost with they hadn't lost; I'd rather knock them off from an even higher perch.
                          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
                          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2007

Hawkeyes....The other white meat.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2007

Long, loooong day for Iowa today, I predict.

Comment

• hideyoursheep
                                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                                • Jan 2007

Wow. That second-string QB looked good for Iowa today. I didn't expect that at all after last week. I doubt the Buckeyes did, either.

TP needs to stop acting like a prima donna...aguing with Tress over a 4th and 1. With his helmet off...

Comment

Working...