X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Down 14-0 at Camp Randall...

Not really the way you want to start...and THEY look outclassed...

heading to the bar...fuck it...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Ron Dayne is a whore...good to see his heisman trophy went far in the NFL...

fucking overrated prick...
      Last edited by POJO_Risin; 10-16-2010, 07:23 PM.
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Mar 2003

Holy Shit... I was actually with you on prediction Pojo, but not sure OSU needs to spot beavers/badgers/rodents 14 points...

That is all.

Icon©®™
        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Holy Shit... I was actually with you on prediction Pojo, but not sure OSU needs to spot beavers/badgers/rodents 14 points...

That is all.

Icon©®™
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

wooooo mutha fuckin' hooooooooo

i feel bad for state street tho
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Well...

THE Ohio State University got fucking manhandled like little bitches yesterday...thanks to special teams...and to spectacular play-calling on Wisconsin's side of the ball. What an offensive gameplan.

and on to the next year...

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Not only that, but it skews the argument for whomever is going to be vaulted to #1. Based not on wins, but on an arbitrary "strength of schedule" scale, the choice amongst whomever is ranked 2 through about 7th becomes a crapshoot.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

My hope upon all hopes is that TCU plays Boise St. in a bastardization of the process. While all of us would jump up and cheer a game if it were earned...these two teams in a national title game as it is decided now is a fucking joke...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Jan 2004

Oh yeah! Michigan State is No. 1 in the Big Ten! FINALLY!

Comment

• High Life Man
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Aside from the ticket I got for drinking 2 feet from a bar (I was talking to people smoking), it was a great day!

The Badgers showed up, but sadly, I think today will only extend the Bielema experiment. Yuck. But whatever, a great victory!

Your friend,

Man Entry

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Folks don't like Bielema?

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

A thread just ain't a thread without some Man Entry!!!

That is all.

Icon

Comment

• conmee
                            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                            • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

A thread just ain't a thread without some Man Entry!!!

That is all.

Icon

Comment

• High Life Man
                              Commando
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                              Folks don't like Bielema?
                              Folks are split. He FINALLY gave up coaching special teams (this used to drive me batshit crazy). And there are many times when he makes poor decisions. And he's been there for 5 years, so the youth excuse is no more.

That said, he had them in the right frame of mind yesterday. Gotta give Paul Chryst (o-coord) some credit. How this guy isn't already a head coach....

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Yeah...that was as well a called game as I've ever seen. They did just enough to keep tOSU guessing...good stuff...

Comment

Working...