X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

:tongue0011:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqja4deyX5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqja4deyX5k?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Oh...Fuck Wisconsin...I'll be editing that homo shit out of here later today...

Sad thing is...they likely should be in the national title game this year...they're that good...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Yo...Gordon Gee...

Shut the fuck up about the fucking Bowl system...everyone knows it's fucking brokedick...
          problem is, at least about the WAC and MWC, he's right. IF you keep the current system with just two teams at the end of the year, you can't trust the schedule these schools play.

TCU admitted as much today by jumping ship to the Big East. Boise must be pissed, they commit to join the MWC; then they lose the 3 best teams (TCU, Utah, BYU).

of course, you and I both would prefer a playoff. (some dipshit announcer was criticizing the Little Sisters comment, by trying to use the Butler basketball team as an example. dude, they won 5 games in the tourney to get to the title game. they earned it. if you had to just select a final game instead of 64 or 65 or fuckin' 68 teams, no, you wouldn't put Butler in there)

I still think Gee shouldn't have thrown in the Little Sisters comment; it was, if nothing else, unprofessional.
          David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
          — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• High Life Man
            Commando
            • Jan 2004

Oh...Fuck Wisconsin...I'll be editing that homo shit out of here later today...

Sad thing is...they likely should be in the national title game this year...they're that good...
            Glad you can admit that!

Fucking MSU....the Badgers have their shit together on both sides of the ball right now. I cautiously say they are the hottest/best team in NCAA FB right now.

Looks like a trip to LA is in order!

Comment

• damngoodtimes
              Sniper
              • Jan 2004

ok, it's officially Arkansas in the Sugar Bowl now. I picked up two tickets in the nosebleeds on spec last week when they were still available thru Ticketmaster. Gonna take my old man and drive down to NOLA, 'bout a 7 hour drive. seems like a good Xmas present for him, but I half expect him to say no thanks (he can be a cranky old bastard some times).

once the national title was out, this was what I wanted...a BCS matchup with an SEC team. gotta beat 'em to start shutting them up. Rose Bowl is always great, but we got our win there last year (which is why I'll also be pulling for Oregon). put up or shut up time.
              David Lee Roth's the greatest motherfucker who ever lived!
              — Brian Moore (@brianpmoore666) June 26, 2012

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Yeah...if Ohio State loses to Arkansas...then tOSU needs to fucking leave the Big Ten, and join a real conference. The fucking Big Ten is a fucking joke...yesterday was fucking embarrassing. I'm still waiting for someone to call TCU on being a fake mid-major. Mid-majors don't pump 20+ million into their football team.
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Dear Mark May...

FUCK YOU...

that is all...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

no shit! whoopin' up and representin ' right now!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Fuck you Ryan Mallett...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Fuck you Bobby Petrino...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Fuck you Arkansas...looking forward to your bitching about Ohio State's five suspended players kicking your ass...including Solomon Thomas...who picked off that last pass...

Comment

• redblkwht
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck you Arkansas...looking forward to your bitching about Ohio State's five suspended players kicking your ass...including Solomon Thomas...who picked off that last pass...
                            And here we were in laws in town watching the last stand thinking were dead...nice finish. the 2nd half they came out flat, why is that? over confidence? lucky it is..

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

They came out flat, because Tress pulled back. Look, he's the best fucking coach in college football, or at least one of the top three, but his core beliefs are rooted in ball control. While he did come out of the closet a bit on a few plays, the second half, it was evident that he had a discussion with Pryor and the offense...such is life.

They won...end of story...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

My favorite quote thusfar about the game from an SEC fan...

"Um, Arkansas wasn't an original SEC team..."

Of course, that wouldn't have stopped them had they fucking won...eh...

Comment

Working...