Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hideyoursheep
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2007

Another suckessful season. My expectations were higher, but ..what the fuck- I'll take it.

Comment

• redblkwht
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Espn's pissing me off, you have to have IN to see the recruit signings?
      WTF can anyone post committed players in here? many thanks.

EUAS

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

They got a freakin' haul RBW...a freakin' haul...ESPN has them rated seventh...but that's a bullshit rating...

They had them at #4...and tOSU picks up the best linebacker in the country...Curtis Grant, and another stud QB from Glenville...Cardale Jones...and they DROP them to 7...

Their one loss was Aundrey Walker...a massive offensive lineman. IMO...had they grabbed him...they were top three...but that fucking moron went to USC...

anyways...here's their haul...with Braxton Miller, Curtis Grant, and a bumper crop of WR's topping the list. The one area they are a bit hurting on is olinemen...but they'll make up for it next year...I"m sure..

Mike Bennett DL 6-3 280 Centerville, Ohio/Centerville

Brian Bobek OL 6-2 280 Inverness, Ill./William Fremd

Tommy Brown OL 6-5 320 Akron, Ohio/Akron Firestone

Jeremy Cash DB 6-2 190 Plantation, Fla./Plantation

Conner Crowell LB 6-1 220 Waldorf, Md./North Point

Chase Farris DL 6-6 265 Elyria, Ohio/Elyria

DerJuan Gambrell DB 6-2 180 Toledo, Ohio/Rogers

Curtis Grant LB 6-3 225 Richmond, Va./Hermitage

Doran Grant DB 5-11 180 Akron, Ohio/St. Vincent-St. Mary

Joel Hale DL 6-4 310 Greenwood, Ind./Center Grove

Kenny Hayes DL 6-5 240 Toledo, Ohio/Whitmer

Bryce Haynes LS 6-4 185 Cumming, Ga./Pinecrest Academy

Jeff Heuerman TE 6-5 240 Naples, Fla./Barron Collier

Cardale Jones QB 6-5 215 Cleveland, Ohio/Glenville

Braxton Miller QB 6-3 210 Huber Heights, Ohio/Wayne

Steve Miller DL 6-4 245 Canton, Ohio/Canton McKinley

Ejuan Price LB 6-0 235 Pittsburgh, Pa./Woodland Hills

Ryan Shazier LB 6-2 210 Pompano Beach, Fla./Plantation

Devin Smith WR 6-3 190 Massillon, Ohio/Massillon Washington

Evan Spencer WR 6-1 190 Vernon Hills, Ill./Vernon Hills

Ron Tanner DB 6-1 190 Columbus, Ohio/Eastmoor Academy

Tony Underwood OL 6-3 305 Shaker Heights, Ohio/Shaker Heights

Nick Vannett TE 6-6 235 Westerville, Ohio/Westerville Central
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

<object width="384" height="216" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="ESPN_VIDEO" data="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all"><param name="movie" value="http://espn.go.com/videohub/player/embed.swf" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="allowNetworking" value="all"/><param name="flashVars" value="id=6083661"/></object>
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hideyoursheep
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Jan 2007

Keep your eye on Braxton Miller. That kid can play. I'm gonna play Nostradamus and say he WILL be the starting QB someday.

Has anyone been paying attention to where the Big 10 championship game will be played?
            Last edited by hideyoursheep; 02-22-2011, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Yeah...Miller was a stud last year...and that state title game was outstanding...even though they lost.

Watch out for Cardale Jones from Glenwood...Miller is the sure stud of camp...but I hear this kid Jones is a sleeper...

He's huge, and a lot of folks have been comparing the situation to Justin Zwick/Troy Smith (although Zwick was the BIG QB, and Smith the scamperer back them)...

Miller may be the stud...but Jones may sneak up on him...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Of course...I think Jones is going to attend prep school this year...so he won't join Ohio State until 2012...

Miller will get snaps in the first five...with Bauserman...for sure...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

There are reports that Jim Tressel knew about the gear sales in April, long before the season even started.

While they are just reports...and I'll be curious to find out who the source is...

if they turn out to be true...Tressel should be fucking fired...

...period...

Comment

• Unchainme
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                    if they turn out to be true...Tressel should be fucking fired...

...period...
                    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

So...who does THE Ohio State University turn to to head up the program, should this turn out to be true?

Has Tress earned enough bank with regards to alumni to hold onto his job if this turns out to be true? If it IS true, it's a MAJOR violation, and there will be a shitload of problems in the coming years...including a loss of games for this past season, although I could see tOSU having a leg to stand on, since the NCAA themselves didn't even ban them from the fucking bowl game.

Either way, I'm sure they'll lose scholarships and be banned from bowl games...

That said...Urban Meyer's name should start swirling around before too long...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I don't think he'd say yes now...but give it a year or two...and he'd likely consider it...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Rich Rod is available lol

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I think Tressel could actually kill someone, and still have more morals than Rich Rodriguez...

Comment

• SilvioDante
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Jan 2004

This "punishment" is a joke and so is the NCAA. 2 games? That man who name I will not say make some phone calls, I do admit it was a buttload, and Indiana's basketball team was destroyed. Recruiting limits. No one took a dime. These guys get suspended? The Sweater should be fired, but alas, he wins so O$U keeps him.

Joke....
                              "Don't try to confuse the issue with half truths and gorilla dust." - Bill NcNeal

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                                So...who does THE Ohio State University turn to to head up the program, should this turn out to be true?.
                                Dave Wannstadt is available....
                                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Working...