What's the score in the Superbowl gonna be?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

It's interesting most of these scores are close ones...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

The Patriots really don't get anyone's respect...they may if they win this one though...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DLR7884
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Out of 12 picks made:
        8 picked NE
        4 pick CAR

Nobody picked either team to score more than 28.

The average score of all picks combined was:
        NE 21.58 - CAR 16.33

So everyone thinks it will be close and now I know to take Carolina and the 7 points they are getting for sure.

The over/under for the game is 38, the combined average per game that we all picked was 37.91.....so I'm gonna stay away from that bet, even though in my gut I know I should take the under.

DLR7884
        Thanks for your help!
        Originally Posted by WARF:
        DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Igosplut
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          The Patriots really don't get anyone's respect...they may if they win this one though...
          Shit Poj that goes for most of the Boston teams.... Hope that they do win this though I think its gonna be a tough one..
          Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• DLR7884
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Thanks for the input fellas.

DLR7884
            You steered me the right way to a few bills!
            Originally Posted by WARF:
            DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• KANE

I bet it'll be Patriots 32, Panthers 29, just a bunch from the great white buffalo, PLAY IT !

Comment

Working...