The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Well...fuck...

the Tribe...

Steelers...

and Cavs for sure...lmfao...

we have a Pirates chatter...

Yankees chatter...

Red Sox chatter...

Fuck...LET'S STICKY THEM ALL!!!
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

lmao!!!! Don't forget the Chargers, Padres, and UNLV!!!!

Sorry about subverting the chain of command... so Pojo... can I sticky this thread? lol

GO IRISH!!

Icon.
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

lmfao...I'm surprised neither one of us stickied this thing before...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

Now this is how the AP Top Ten should look..... lots of names that haven't been up there in awhile... well, at least PennSt, 'Bama, and ND...

1. USC
          2. Texas
          3. Virginia Tech
          4. Florida State
          5. Georgia
          6. Alabama
          7. Miami
          8. Penn State
          9. Notre Dame
          10. LSU

SEC and ACC representin'....

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

Comment

• conmee
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Mar 2003

Nebraska and Michigan are notably absent... but I'm not missin' the Wolverines... lol

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Can't it be Saturday already, I'm ready for this fucking thing.

Comment

• redblkwht
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Penn state in the top ten?
                Hold on..im gonna go throw up!
                Boy is the big ten taking a big shit this year..sucks
                Go Upset this weekend!!

EUAS

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                  Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I can't wait for this Saturday!!!!! ND is due to beat USC!!!!!
                  Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I actually like the Big 10 this year...

it's an even league...I truly think this is a GOOD year for the Big 10 in a sense that we are getting a team back to the good.

The Big 10 is a better place with Penn State roaming the top, instead of the bottom...

as for the ND/USC game...

I actually am pumped a bit about this game...not sure why...

but I am...

I don't honestly think that ND is going to win...

but if they fucking do...holy hell...the college football world is going to wake up Sunday Morning in a state of I don't know what...

Comment

• Brett
                      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

If SC comes to play, avoids turnovers and mental lapses, they will be fine. If they get behind and get into that, "We have to score in one play" mentality, then they'll be in trouble. When they've fallen behind this year, they haven't panicked and continued to pound the ball on the ground, which has been the hallmark of this team this year.

Key to me is the SC defense. If they make enough plays, SC should be able to do enough offensively to win, ND's defense has struggled a lot this season and ranked near the bottom of the country.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I agree...if USC comes to play...they are better than ND...

if ND comes to play 4 quarters...and USC takes a break...

ND will win...

Comment

• conmee
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

I don't think either offense will have problems today... both will execute and it could be a contest to see which offense fails to put up 7 in the red zone... as bad as the ND corners are, if they can contain Bush/White... they have a much better chance to win... and if USC can cover the many slant/tight end plays that Weis likes to mix things up with, USC will have an easier time holding down Walker...

Most likely, which ever defense plays beyond it's abilities, that's the team that will win today. I have to go with ND as a fan and alum, but I will tell you, my head is arguing with my heart about the intelligence of picking ND over USC... BUT... having been at UNLV in 1991, I remember when everyone talked of that team Larry Johnson/Greg Anthony/Stacey Augmon/Anderson Hunt being probably the greatest NCAA basketball team in history.. they went into the Final Four game against Duke heavy favorites, with a 34-0 record and 1990 championship in their back pockets, and..... that little bastard Bobby Hurley and that homo Christian Laettner went on to upset the "almost greatest team in history" by 2 points, ending the UNLV dream with a 34-1 season....

So.......... point being, bigger upsets in other sports, hell probably in college football, have happened before.... so an ND win today is not beyond the realm of possibility...

Of course, even after all that, I still don't know if I convinced my head that this will be an ND win today... lmao

GO IRISH!!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I still think UCLA is the team that will beat them...

Comment

• conmee
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Mar 2003

I'm not sure what will cause Brett more grief... a loss to ND or a loss to UCLA... and god forbid the season ends with losses to BOTH... lmao... that would pretty much ruin Brett's sports year... lol

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

ND could surely win today...

you have to wonder if USC hasn't been looking ahead a bit though...

Comment

Working...