The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

49-23 is uninspiring? A QB throwing for 467 and 6 TD's is uninspired? Man you Domers can't be getting this greedy?

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Brett
      49-23 is uninspiring? A QB throwing for 467 and 6 TD's is uninspired? Man you Domers can't be getting this greedy?
      Not I!

Brady Quinn's the best quarterback Notre Dame's had since a guy named Joe played their 30 years ago.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

WTF...does Notre Dame have 10 fucking Bye weeks?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Interesting note...

Brady Quinn has more TD passes then Leinart...at least after the ND game was over he did...I don't know if that's career or this season...but heard them say it on TV...has to be this season...

That kid is putting up some numbers...
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

When he was saying uninspiring...they were playing uninspiring...that first quarter was fucking fugly...

Comment

• Brett
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lots of guys have more TD passes than Leinart this year, who has 16 BTW. The UCLA douchebag has 20 or 21.

I didn't realize at 20 he set an ND record....I figured Montana maybe threw that many once, but I guess not.

Leinart has 87 career TD passes, a Pac-10 record het set today actually (in less than 3 seasons), so somehow I don't think Quinn setting a school record at 20 is quite there yet.
              Last edited by Brett; 10-23-2005, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

You know Brett...you get what I like to call "friendly defensive" relatively easily...lmfao...

I wasn't saying Quinn is BETTER than Leinart for christ's sake...

just that he's thrown more TD's than Leinart in some form or fashion...and wasn't sure what form or fashion that was in. Relax...I could give a fuck either way...

I think we both can agree that had Quinn played for Weis earlier...his TD #'s would be much...much better...

he's probably somewhere around 50...

Comment

• Warham
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Quinn had 9 his freshman year, 17 last year, and 20 this year.

So, he's got 46 so far in his college days.

He's got the one game record (6), season record (20) and is 2nd in career TD passes at ND. He'll probably be regarded as the best QB ever to play at ND, especially if he could win a championship next year (if he stays).

Comment

• conmee
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Mar 2003

Quinn was a damn good QB coming out of high school... so it isn't that big a surprise that he's doing so well... and if Weis were the coach two years ago, he'd definitely have much gaudier numbers...

GO IRISH!!!

Icon.
                    An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                    hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Warham
                      Quinn had 9 his freshman year, 17 last year, and 20 this year.

So, he's got 46 so far in his college days.

He's got the one game record (6), season record (20) and is 2nd in career TD passes at ND. He'll probably be regarded as the best QB ever to play at ND, especially if he could win a championship next year (if he stays).
                      He better win a bowl game first!

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

ND hasn't won a bowl game since George Bush was president. The OLD Bush.

hehe

Comment

• Brett
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                          You know Brett...you get what I like to call "friendly defensive" relatively easily...lmfao...

I wasn't saying Quinn is BETTER than Leinart for christ's sake...

just that he's thrown more TD's than Leinart in some form or fashion...and wasn't sure what form or fashion that was in. Relax...I could give a fuck either way...

I think we both can agree that had Quinn played for Weis earlier...his TD #'s would be much...much better...

he's probably somewhere around 50...
                          Dude I wasn't getting defensive at all, seriously. You just said Quinn had more TD's than him, and I said lots of guys do too. He only has 16. You asked about the career thing, so I told you. I have no problem with Brady Quinn, he may well be better than Leinart, I don't fucking know. We'll see in the NFL.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I think this is premature....Wies gets a ten year contract extention???

They might have wanted to hold off a bit on this.
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

They only added on four years in reality.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

incidental contact...

apparently...if you look at the ball while tackling a receiver...it's "incidental contact"

Comment

Working...