The Official 2010-2011 Notre Dame Fightin' Irish Sports Thread!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brett
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Shit dude there's a shitload of coaches in that era that can say that unfortunately.

Comment

• Little Texan
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Great win last week for ND, despite the fact that Pitt was way overranked. This week vs. Michigan will tell us whether they are for real or not. I'm no ND fan by any stretch, but I'd like to see them become an elite program again...too much winning tradition and history at ND for them to be as mediocre as they have been the past decade.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

I was looking for a college football thread, and found this one. I don't know who are the Irish fans here, but they are laying a bit of a beating on another overrated team IMO, Michigan.

Pitt proved to be a farce last night losing to Ohio. Michigan losing to Notre Dame this week.

I still think that the ND fans have some questions to answer, but to walk in the Big House, and beat them (if they win), would be huge, and right now, you have to look at Weis as the real deal.

and Lloyd Carr. Am I the only one that thinks this guy is the, one of the most overrated coaches in the country? Michigan plays like rotten garbage in big games.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

It's a huge win if they hold on. Michigan is a tough team. I'm loving this, even if the Irish haven't moved the ball in the second half yet!
          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Fumble Notre Dame. Third Down for the Wolverines--nope. Michigan has to go for it. 4th and Goal. Weis calls a time out.

You know, the thing about Weis that the Irish has to look out for. Is he there for the haul, or will he be looking to snag a Pro Job if he has one of those years that nobody expects.

Comment

• VHdamaco
              Foot Soldier
              • Nov 2004

shit...

here comes the goal line stand that will make or break notre dame's season...

i hope they can hold on so i can rub it in the face of my ex girlfriend who goes to michigan...
              Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Originally posted by VHdamaco
                shit...

here comes the goal line stand that will make or break notre dame's season...

i hope they can hold on so i can rub it in the face of my ex girlfriend who goes to michigan...

It's funny that ND fans have to look at a goal line stand in teh 4th quarter of the 2nd game as their whole season.

Well, it looks like, if according to that, you'll have a great season.

Michigan just isn't a good football team.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Here we go again.

It looks like a fumble. They have to slow it down, but it was out a long time before he went down.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

Griese and this other douchebag are dipshits. You can clearly see the ball fall in the replay from behind the qb, bouncing to the ground before his knee touches.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

That was the right call. Notre Dame with the Ball, and you have to think that this game is over, as is Michigan's chance at a national title. It's a good time to lose though.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

How in the hell was THAT A FUCKING FUMBLE? And there was a referee right there.

Comment

• VHdamaco
                          Foot Soldier
                          • Nov 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
                          It's funny that ND fans have to look at a goal line stand in teh 4th quarter of the 2nd game as their whole season.

Well, it looks like, if according to that, you'll have a great season.

Michigan just isn't a good football team.
                          lol...

nah man, im not a ND fan, just the way things go in college football, a stand like that does define a season...

ha...

4 minutes until a BIG upset, glad i picked them in my college football pick 'em....
                          Don't FUCK With Greatness...

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

HUGE TD by Michigan. Looked bad all game, and are only 7 back now. ND couldn't put them away, and now it may cost them.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                              Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

ND doing their best to blow this one. That's what happens when you don't move the ball all second half.
                              Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

It doesn't seem to be a Weis move to get conservative either. But they've looked awful, and Michigan's defense really isn't that good.

2:00 left in the game. Michigan actually should be up in this game.

Did I just see Michigan fans doing the tomahawk chop?

Comment

Working...