whoes tougher,rugby players or USA football players?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

This is a joke of a thread...not even close...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Let's get down to brass tacks, shall we?

MY FUCKING SEAHAWKS ARE 3-0

SHUT OUT DENNIS'S NINERS

3-0 BABY
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Fuck, the Falcons beat 'em too.

Seriously, Seattle looks good.

Comment

• BrownSound1
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

I've got a very close friend who had a scholarship to play football at Auburn, only to blow his knee out. He played rugby instead, and laughed at the players who thought they could hit as hard as what the football guys do. I don't give a shit what anyone says, when you've got a 260 lbs guy named LeRoy, who can run the 40 yard dash in under 4.5 seconds barrelling down on your ass at full speed, then you are going to feel much pain, pads or not. Thing about LeRoy is, he doesn't care if he has pads or not, his job is to kill you...and he will.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Coming from a rugby nation.I have to agree that NFL Is a tougher game,fuck if you had a team of NFL players playing rugby I sure there would be alot of hard hits.In rugby most of the players are around 95kg and about 5'10 apart from the locks who have to be 6'6 to catch the ball in the lineouts.
            The U.S.A Rugby team is catching up in the world in the game.
            BTW...Go The Mighty AllBlacks.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• frenchie
              Foot Soldier
              • Jul 2004

rugby is a sport for gentlemen playing by 30 bad guys!

Comment

• BrownSound1
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Mar 2003

Rugby is like what we call "backyard football," which of course is what you play as a kid. Your folks tell you to play two-handed touch, but that is for pussies....you want to get out there and knock the hell out of the punk kid from down the street. It's a blast until someone gets hurt, i.e. breaks an arm or something, then you have every parent on the block raising hell. Then you get a little older, and Suzie next door wants to play....and of course you gotta play tackle with Suzie. Oh and then there's that new kid who still doesn't fit in with anyone, and always gets picked last....and is the first one to start crying when he gets hit. Not that any of this stuff is in rugby, but we Yanks do know what it's like to play without pads.

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

This thread should have been titled, "What is gayer? Rugby or...soccer" lol...

Where is Sesh or Panamark at with that thread about Rugby guys "down under" sticking thumbs up opposing players' asses and grabbing nutsacks, etc... lamo

Goddamn, I've NEVER seen a news article about Ray Lewis giving a running back or QB a rectal exam, something that seems to happen with some regularity in rugby... not to mention some homo rugby player dropped his drawers to 'celebrate' a win... or maybe the was soccer... either way... Rugby and Soccer are both gay... lol

GO IRISH!!!
                  GO UNLV!!!

Icon.

An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• David Van Via
                    Sniper
                    • Apr 2004

Even though I love rugby and American football. An American football player completly crush a rugby player (It's true). The only thing about American football players is they get so many breaks. Time out's, Incompletions, out of bounds, two min warnings ect. While Rugby players just keep and the player doesn't go off when they get a cramped leg or a bloddy nose.

But as I said above a American Football players would win in a fight. But I respect rugby players more for the sport itself, it's more of a test of Stanima.
                    Rumour has it that Van Halen have continued in recent years with a new lead signer, but since there 1985 breakup, nobody involved has ever recaptured that spontaneous cheeseburger magic!

ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

LMFAO...I was watching sportscenter last year....

when they were talking about a guy in Europe who was in the hospital having is rectal area "stitched" up after having some jam a fist all up and in there...

lol...I forgot about that...thought I burned it from my memory...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Full Bug
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Who cares? Hockey is a better sport then both put together.....At least when they play anyway....
                        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• BrownSound1
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Mar 2003

Take off you hoser...Hockey might be better than the CFL..which ain't real football anyway. I like hockey, don't get me wrong, but better than football? Only a Canadian would say such a thing.

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brownsound1
                            I like hockey, don't get me wrong, but better than football? Only a Canadian would say such a thing.
                            Football better then hockey? Only an American would say such a thing....
                            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

Working...