Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Fuck you Steelers...Fuck you Jets....Fuck you Miami.........Fuck you CAROLINA!!!!!!!!!!!
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

FUCK YOU BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

(I cant believe I have to teach 8th graders tomorrow...)
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

FUCK YOU NATIONAL MEDIA WHO SAID THE PANTERS WOULD WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BITCHES!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Troy
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Why is the FCC reviewing Janet's tit?
          Last edited by Troy; 02-02-2004, 03:56 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

'Cause the game wasn't on HBO for one thing...Network TV = Network rules....

And let's face it, that's one thing that is still a no-no on network TV...

I think the cursing rules have really been relaxed in recent years, but not nudity....

Don't get me wrong, I'd rather look at Janet's tit than P Diddy and Nelly anyway of the week....

But if you think about it, MTV is always looking for the shock value when it comes to their productions...

Every year at the VMA's they pull that shit....

Although I loved their '96 VMA stunt.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Troy
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

I know... It's just so damn stupid.

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I've never seen a good Super Bowl halftime show, but that sad excuse for a halftime show I saw last night was by far the worst I've ever seen, and I've seen some pretty bad ones!

Comment

• Little Texan
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Beyonce Knowles did a fantastic job of singing the national anthem, though.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                    • Dec 2003

Yeah, I think the entire halftime show thingee is way out of control....

Ya know, bring in a couple of thousand teeny-boppers who could give a shit less about the Super Bowl expressly for the purpose of hootin' and hollerin' for those lip-synchers....

And one other thing, although I appreciate what Kid Rock does for the troops both here in the States and overseas, what he did last night was really inappropriate....

You just don't desecrate the American Flag like that....

Although it did look appear that at least HE was singing....

My guess is that they will tone down the halftime shows a smidge starting next year....
                    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Lou

I think I'll bump this up, just so we can have the Super Bowl threads together

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Goddam! I was fired up and laying the smack down last year!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Jesus...a blast from the past...I should probably review this...lmfao...judging from the Steeler comment...I'm guessing we were bashin' heads...

I shoulda just changed the neame of this thread...
                          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• MAX
                            Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Hey Poj,

I chimed in after the game last Sunday and have been busy this week. So, I didn't get a chance to rap with you. What did you think of the game? I thought it was a pretty good Superbowl. What about you?
                            EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

It was a good game...but...when you consider the Pats other two wins...and some of the other Super Bowls in the past years...

you could say it wasn't as good as those games...but a good one nonetheless...
                              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Especially after McNabb came out on crack cocaine with 6 minutes left in the game...lmfao...or whatever the fuck he was on while he was staring at all the pretty men on the sidelines...

Comment

Working...