X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Romeo Delight
    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Look who I've added through the wire:

Tyron Lue: Pacing the Hawks to their best season in awhile (coming off a 29 point night)

Sam Cassel: (every night he gets 14 points and 8 assists)

Udonis Haslem: 10 boards and 10 points every night

Stackhouse: playing alot more for the big D...he can score

Monta Ellis and Biedrins for Golden State...probably going to finish 2nd in their division.

I don't know who could be "stat piling" other than me. And I am not doing it. Just cutting guys when they have shitty games and I see them play.

I stand by every move I've made and the results tell the story.
    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I pick up guys BEFORE these stories break:

Monta Ellis, Guard, GS: Picks up Fourth Foul with 48 Seconds to Go...in First HALF.
      Thursday , Nov 16, 2006 - 08:53pm
      Update: The young but explosive Warrior has had serious trouble this season getting into foul trouble, but when he's been on the court, MAN has he looked good.
      Analysis: If you own Ellis, you're probably frustrated at his fast starts, and wondering why he doesn't keep getting PT after playing so well. He's young so this is gonna happen, but if he gets his foul issues under control he could be a monster.

Yeah..I know. I think .007% of the league has drafted him so far.
      sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I am a fucking genius

Andris Biedrins, Forward-Center, GS: Sets Career High in Rebounds
        Thursday , Nov 16, 2006 - 11:15pm
        Update: Andris Biedrins has set a new career high in rebounds Thursday night against Sacramento. In 43 minutes, Biedrins grabbed 16 rebounds, scored 9 points on 3 for 6 shooting from field, and an unsurprising 3 for 8 struggle from the free throw line. Along with his rebounds, Biedrins swatted 4 shots as well. He had an uncharacteristic 6 turunovers committed.
        Analysis: The 43 minutes was a season high, the 16 rebounds a career high. Many Warriors had record setting nights on Thursday and Biedrins was no exception. Are you excited yet about this kid? His presence in the middle and Baron Davis feeding him layups and dunks will make him valuable for future games to come. Biedrins owners: you may now start celebrating appropriately.
        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Guitar Shark
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
          I stand by every move I've made and the results tell the story.
          Your record is 1-1. You were destroyed in Week 1. But keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better.
          ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
          Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

What about my free agent pickups?

Q-Rich
            Barbosa
            Antoine Walker
            Eddy Curry
            Lamarcus Aldridge (who is now a starter as of today)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

My team sucks
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

The Barbosa pickup was fucking brilliant...
                "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                  Your record is 1-1. You were destroyed in Week 1. But keep patting yourself on the back if it makes you feel better.
                  I was destroyed and I got rid of the dead weight.

My studs were injured (Kobe and Amare) as well, so I did suck in week one.
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by WARF
                    What about my free agent pickups?

Q-Rich
                    Barbosa
                    Antoine Walker
                    Eddy Curry
                    Lamarcus Aldridge (who is now a starter as of today)
                    I cut Walker because I would rather have Haslem.

I also cut Albridge who may be ok.

Barbosa is the best pickup probably, but I wouldn't be surprised if Cassell (who you cut loose) outperforms him over the year.

Watch Lue on that Hawks team.

My boys from Golden State are going to perform.

I'm not patting myself on the back...just pointing out that there is no "stat piling" going on in our league.
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• seenbad
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

Barbosa is the pickup of the year so far. I never would have expected him to find so many minutes at the 1/2 spots with Nash and Bell there.

Don't get all hot with Aldridge yet WARF. He's listed as a starter on a team that has a different starter every night. He's playing minutes at the 3, 4 and 5 just due to injuries. Przbilla is supposed to be back soon and they owe it to Outlaw to give him more development time at the 3 spot.

Anyways, flamma, good luck with Beidrins and his 20 percent FT shooting. He's not bad for baggage laying around to pick up but he's no stud. Tyrone Lue isn't going to run that show this year, Claxton is. He had a slow start and some bad knees, but he'll be back.

Overall, you've made your team better, but I'll still beat you down like a weenie little sissy man.
                      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                        ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Originally posted by seenbad

Anyways, flamma, good luck with Beidrins and his 20 percent FT shooting.

Overall, you've made your team better, but I'll still beat you down like a weenie little sissy man.

I think I'll be ok with Kobe, Peja, Billups, Monta, Cassell, Crawford, etc shooting about 95% for FT's!

BTW, how are you doing this week?

We should be tied at the end of this week, both in wins and in POINTS, you little beaatch:p
                        Last edited by Romeo Delight; 11-17-2006, 05:33 PM.
                        sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• seenbad
                          Commando
                          • Jan 2004

Weeks not over yet, scooter.
                          sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Mine will be...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

I easily have the worst team in the league. Yay me!!
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

I thought picking up Bynum was going to be a good pick and I'll still hoping he improves throughout the year. My fingers are crossed, since he's my starting center.

If he has a year where he averages around 12 ppg and 8 rpg, I'd be happy. He's only 19, too.

Comment

Working...