Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'm not looking for much in return...just enough players to provide competition...

I shoulda let Troy run this...because I'm disinterested...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      C'mon man...I got Kobe...Marbury...they gotta be worth something to someone...
      Sent an offer ... ain't just whistlin' neither ...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Me thinks I'll counter...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Big names.

Big, big names.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

alright...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Now bigger...

I'd be taking on some injuries...but what the fuck do I care...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Accepted.

Now , who has Rip Hamilton?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Good luck...think you got the best player in that deal...

my goal now is to get as many injured players as I can...

Wade with the back spasms...

and Shaq will miss some time...but who fucking cares...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I can't stand Bryant...so fuck it...

and that douchebag won't give up LeBron James...so fuck him...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Yeah ... not a great move having too many guys from the same team ... but makes watching the games better.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

lmfao...who the fuck did i offer Rasheed to you for at the beginning of the year...

you got Kobe though...best player in the league...well...one of them...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Hell...I'll just push it through...can't get any more even for a deal stat wise there...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                            lmfao...who the fuck did i offer Rasheed to you for at the beginning of the year...

you got Kobe though...best player in the league...well...one of them...
                            Sheed and someone for Wade/Shaq ... cant remember ... wasnt a bad offer ...

besides, it's a Roth League ... I know I'm not winning anyway ... losing this league will make me 0-3.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

probably Marbury...I was pushing him hard at the beginning of the year...

may have been Artest pre-banning...

I've had some badass luck this year...

lose Artest...

pick up Jefferson...think I've got something going...

get my ass handed to me by Troy in an even matchup because he had 5 games more than me...

then lose Jefferson...

so I have a feeling it's going to be one of those years...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Fuck it...I'm just going to fucking trade all year...who gives a fuck...

Comment

Working...