Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'm open to dealing anyone though for the right price...except for Shaq...he's really the only untouchable that I have right now...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

WTF!! Let's get some chatter here, gentlemen.
      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Okay...

chatter this...

My team fucking blows so bad...I can't get anyone to fucking deal with my shitass players...

lmfao...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

I'm sensing a disinteresting in the hoop league...lmfao...

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

I dont know, POJ.

People are working the wire daily.

Must be a bunch of gents in this league.

Nobody has a thing to say.
            Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

it's all about non-caring...lmfao...

if you still want Szerbiak...you're welcome to him...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                I'm sensing a disinteresting in the hoop league...lmfao...
                Not here dude.

Need to win a Roth league of some sort if it kills me.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

You'll be good to go when Kobe comes back...

Gasol went down...so we're even...and it looks like it may be for ages...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I just can't buy a fucking break...

I've had more guys suspended than the Nixon administration...

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You'll be good to go when Kobe comes back...

Gasol went down...so we're even...and it looks like it may be for ages...
                      Fucked up ain't it?

Trying to stand pat in the standings till Kobe gets back is right.

Gasol might be back about the same time, maybe a little after?

Not sure.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

I've read a couple of places that that fucking growth on his foot is mammoth...for Gasol...

and with Boozer turning into the fucking bum I knew he was...my team just keeps looking worse...and worse...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

My team can rot in hell...fucking injuries...

I gotta remember to control transactions next year...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Yo...Al...if you have any holes that need filled on your team...let me know...we'll make a legit deal...hopefully fill in something that you need...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

My team can rot in hell...fucking injuries...

I gotta remember to control transactions next year...
                              I for one love to see you have a team that sucks....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ALinChainz
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jan 2004

Yo...Al...if you have any holes that need filled on your team...let me know...we'll make a legit deal...hopefully fill in something that you need...
                                Looking it over bro ... you do have some injury, which sucks I know. We might be able to deal.

Comment

Working...