Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I didn't even pay attention to the Ginobli trade...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• seenbad
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

Dude, fuck that protest shit and fuck you cancelling trades. A commish just puts them through. The only way I'd expect you to cancel one is if you suspect two or more players are the same player or banding together unfairly ie somebody wants to quit the league and give all their starters to their buddy kinda thing.

Change your settings and get things MOVING!!
      sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• seenbad
        Commando
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        I just pushed the trade through... I was waitin' to see if there was gonna be any protesters on the lopsided Ginobili Trade...
        What was lopsided?:confused:

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          lmfao...don't fucking wait...if you think it's fucking lopsided...just fucking cancel the damn thing...

voting is overrated...
          It wasn't blatently lopsided... but Jim Jackson and Kenny Thomas for Ginobili ?

It's questionable at minimal... but not to the point of where I think it would be unfair for the rest of the league.

Besides you processed a similiar trade in baseball last year for me... Cliff Floyd and Burrell for JD Drew.

That was before Floyd and Burrell broke out this year... and DREW had his best season.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I just gave it a quick look...and thought it was Joe Johnson and Kenny Thomas...lmfao...
            "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

Damn, it looks like this is gonna be a active season.

And with seenbad makin' 4 trades per day, I should definately be on my toes...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

No...I agree it wasn't an unfair deal...and can't fucking stand bitches that whine and moan about deals that aren't on the up...

There are obvious ones...blatantly obvious ones...that should be kaboshed...

but how many have I nixed in 4 years WARF?...and that's what...12 leagues?

1...my own...and it was a fair deal to be honest...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...I want to fucking deal...damn it...I keep getting offered every fucking 6th man in the league though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

I don't even give a fuck about winning per se...I just want fucking players I fucking like to watch...

the year I had Iverson...I about wanted to fucking kill myself...

of course...I won the league that year...

Comment

• WARF
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

You've been a great commish pojo in all the leagues.

I decided to DECLARE myself the commish for basketball this year... after the complete failure of last season... I don't remember anyone even updating their teams... I wanted to see if I could turn things around this year.

With that being said, I still think Thomas and Jackson can contribute enough, to make the Ginobili trade acceptable.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

There were 4 or 5 that updated last year...

I fucking ripped that douchebag a new asshole at the beginning of the year that had LeBron...and I don't think he updated after that...lmfao...

He wanted to deal me LeBron and Z for my top 4 picks...the homo...

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Shit I don't even remember the basketball league last year.

This is my 2nd league I commished... the first one was the 2003 baseball season.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

I'm actually sick of commishing...for now...

I may let Troy and Al run the show for a year next year in footy...so I can run my money league...and just take the fucking year off...lmfao...

I AM going to run the baseball league though...

and will end up running the football league too...lmfao...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Shit...who ran the basketball league the first year...I thought it was you...

but fuck...I think it was me...I ran it as a weekly league...I think...

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF

With that being said, I still think Thomas and Jackson can contribute enough, to make the Ginobili trade acceptable.
                                With Stoudamier out in Phoenix and Jackson playing two positions and Thomas the starting PF in Sac with Reef logging minutes at C....ya think?

Comment

Working...