Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DlocRoth
    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Besides...you keep kicking Pojo's ass this week and you and me will get along famously....LOL
    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by DlocRoth
      Besides...you keep kicking Pojo's ass this week and you and me will get along famously....LOL
      Unlikely this week... POJO's team is much better than his piddly-ass record suggests... and my team is much weaker than my record suggests
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• DlocRoth
        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

How would you know how good your team is?

Revolving door bunch of ass wranglers that they are.
        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• seenbad
          Commando
          • Jan 2004

Obviously the humor and gamemanship in stabs at each other here has flown over and above some heads, but thankfully not all.

Dloc, get with the program. You're slow.

SNAP SNAP!!
          sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• DlocRoth
            ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, yeah...

I was off the boards for a bit attending to some shit on the homefront....

But make no mistake, if I could insult my way into the playoffs, I might say this....

Show me some respect, you ankle biting fontanella baby fuck rookie. To be the man you got to beat the man.

I'm not gonna tell you this again, you are speaking to the defending champ of this here league, I SAAAAAAAY!!
            Last edited by DlocRoth; 02-15-2006, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Holy fuck am I getting my ass whipped here.
              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• seenbad
                Commando
                • Jan 2004

A sphincter says what?

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Exactly!
                  ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

ATTENTION...

you are ALL cunts...

That is all...

"Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Look!!

I united the quibbling old bitties!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Leave it to DLoc to play matchmaker to quibling cunts...

quibling cunts...

sounds like a tag team for women's professional wresting...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• DlocRoth
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Hey, at least we can all be happy members of alcoholics unanimous.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

lmfao...Christ...I've lost less than 20 games over the past 6 or 7 weeks...and still in fucking 6th...fucking hell hole league...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

Attention fuckheads...

next year...the league won't have cutouts...

I'll screen the fuckers before they get in...

Not sure what WARF's deal is...probably working...whatever...

but I'll run the league next year...and make sure that all the peeps are playing...

Comment

• seenbad
                                Commando
                                • Jan 2004

Probably a good thing considering two linkers are sitting in chairs 1 and 2.

Can't be havin' that now!!

Comment

Working...