X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by krcampbell
    Charlie Haas, Jackie Gayda, Kenzo Suzuki, Dawn Marie, and Marty Jannetty can be added to the list of fired wrestlers. I don't even work for the WWE and I'm scared to death Vince McMahon is going to fire me.
    Unless you are Shawn Micheals, Triple H, Hulk Hogan, The Undertaker, I'd like to think if the company aint performing well, you'd ought to be fearful for your job!
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• monkeythe
      Foot Soldier
      • Apr 2004

Add Hiroku & Joy Giovanni to the list.

Somehow, Big Vito got hired today & Brock Lesnar is going to be at WWE headquarters tomorrow.

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

I don't get The Dudley's release. It's a shame Bubba never got the mic as well.

Comment

• Full Bug
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet

Hey Full Bug, do the Dudleys own the rights to their names?? Or does WWE??
          Thats a good question, considering they used that name in ECW before going to WWE they might, but then again WWE bought the rights to ECW later on so I'm not really sure.....
          Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Here's what Spike Dudley had to say about his firing.....

Spike Dudley Lashes Out On WWE Release

Spike Dudley posted this message at the message board of his official site, spikedudley.net....

I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

And in more ways than one. First, yes I'm gone from the WWE. Does it sting? Hell, yeah. Especially since I've always been one of their "model" employees. It makes sense that I was released, I don't bitch, moan, groan or suck. I just didn't fit in with what the WWE puts on tv. No, I'm only kidding(but not really). It was my turn and that's the nature of the beast. The WWE is a sinking ship. Cursed by owning 100% of the industry, I can see how they couldn't afford my outrageous salary in these times of number crunching. Hey, they gave me a great oppurtunity and maybe I didn't make the most of it. That's life. At first I was pissed, but I woke up this morning feeling, I don't know, alive. Check this out, this morning I woke up and visioned having a wrestling match without a script. I visioned going to an arena and actually having fun again. I visioned not having to go to the hospital after being hurt by a "future" WWE superstar who may look good but have the wrestling ability of a dead walrus. I visioned pitching an angle without having to get approval from writers who 6 years ago were buying ECW tickets and making signs(it's true). Hell, I visioned blading!!! I really don't want to burn bridges(if I haven't already) and all that, but that company sucks the life out of you and then spits you out. Enough on them.

I want to love wreslting again. I want to be passionate about the business. It's been so good to me, I want to give back. I don't know how yet, but it will happen.

Right now, I'm going to chill. I've got some time to sit back and re-evaluate life, smell some roses and get my head straight. I doubt you've seen the last of me. And if anything it's a blessing. Nothing sucks worse than working for a company that doesn't respect you. Paul E.(God bless him) proved that to me. Now I don't have to worry about it.

Majik, you f'n rock. Big boost this morning, thank you. I"ll be in touch.

Everyone in Dudlyeville, you all are the best. My many thanks to everyone for the support and love you've shown. Now that I'm on my own I will be back more often, so it's fun time.
            I can't name everyone but you know who you are. Keep the faith, and if anyone is hiring get in touch.

Thanks guys,

Spike "no more tears" Dudley
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
              Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Good for Spike.

I for one would like to see TNA get the supposed Spike TV deal, maybe change their name and image, get Paul Heyman and some of the recent WWE firings (namely the Dudleys) and become a legitimate competition for WWE.

That's what the wrestling world needs once again.
              =V V=
              ole No.1 The finest
              EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

"That company sucks the life out of you and then spits you out."
                Funny how Spike isnt the first wrestler to say that.....

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

have you guys heard what billy gun(i forget his real name) had to say about the WWE backstage politics?
                  I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                  Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Yeah, Billy had some comments for his old DX mate HHH, if I recall.
                    =V V=
                    ole No.1 The finest
                    EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by Vinnie Velvet
                      Yeah, Billy had some comments for his old DX mate HHH, if I recall.

yea he did,he said if you suckd then the undertaker would come up to you and say you sucked and suggest improvements,but if you sucked and triple h came up to you he would tell you how good you were and to carrie on like that,then go to vince and "suggest" ways to take care of them

Comment

• Don Corleone
                        Veteran
                        • May 2004

Look's like Brock's on his way back
                        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                          ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i think its cool brock will be back,he was a good wrestler

Comment

• Don Corleone
                            Veteran
                            • May 2004

A lot of Brocks return depends on factors he can't control. How will the guys in the back react? Will any of them want to work him? and finally how will the fans react?
                            Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

i heard that brock and Kurt Angle once had an amateur wrestling match backstage because brock was being really cocky about his amateur background.And Kurt just absolutely owned lesner's ass

Comment

• Sleaze-Metal
                                Roth Army Recruit
                                • Jul 2005

excuse me, you call Brock Lesnar a good Wrestler??
                                What is a Lance Storm, Jerry Lynn, Kid Kash or Johnny Storm or Jody fleisch in your Eyes??

Sorry, but Lesnar has power, sure but his skliss are not the best.

J.
                                We bring back the Starz:

www.sleaze-metal.com

Comment

Working...