X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anonymous
    Banned
    • May 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
    I'm guessing (I do that alot) that syliker was painting a broad based watercolorockumentary....regarding not getting professional wrestling. Maybe it wasn't EXACTLY what he was "saying"....maybe it wasn't exactly what he was typing!! Bare with me here, as the contrast just bleeds....think fake blood as watercolor.
    At the beginning, yeah. Then I went on and on about how I started to wrestle.

OK.......here goes:

Every seemingly ridiculous angle (important term...think lycra skivvies, knee-pads, face paint, overalls, snakes, green mist from asian lungs, etc.) can occasionally be considered a gimmick. Angles' and gimmicks' are often used simultaneously to build heat (another important term...think pushing societal buttons...fucking reckless disregard for low-brow v/s high-brow validation).

Building heat is nothing new....Shakespeare ripped off Homer....fuck...anyone know the Latin term for conflict?

Either you get it or you don't....don't blame the carnies...don't blame Jack Brisco or Nero......

BLAME IT ON MOM!!!!!
    Exactly, exactly.

Cheers! :bottle:

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
      There is not much to get... how complicated is that?

A circus act that features fully shaved (shiny) overgrowned, ball squeezing suit wearers... hair extentions and bubble butts...

I guess it's a man thing!
      HEEEEEY!!!

What are you implying? Lemme tell you, babe - if there's a gay sport, it's soccer. And even though american football isn't far behind, it can never hope to achieve the gratuitous groping and hair-styling that goes on in a soccer field.

I mean, they're SUPPOSED to kick a fuckin' ball, not slap each other on the ass when they score a goal, or some shit. And they're supposed to be athletes, not models.

Wrestling at least has silicone-filled well-toned mommas to entertain us. :p

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

There is not much to get... how complicated is that?

A circus act that features fully shaved (shiny) overgrowned, ball squeezing suit wearers... hair extentions and bubble butts...

I guess it's a man thing!
        Well, based on your not so broad-based response, I'm assuming you're getting a small part of it.....the part that catches your eye, so to speak. Did you read anything I typed?? Your innuendo riddled manifesto (pardon the pun) smacks of someone that's still doesn't get it....despite the heat generated!!!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV38FRJ6Gas"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mV38FRJ6Gas" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
          ...- if there's a gay sport, it's soccer. And even though american football...
          Football, I agree but soccer???
          ALL the girls I know looooove to watch those players (especially the tanned ones) runnin' around with their next to perfect bodies!

As for wrestling... it's the total opposite!

But I'm just stating the ladie's point of view... for what it's worth in a Locker Room... L.O.L.
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
          Originally posted by Nitro Express
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
          [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
          http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
          Originally posted by VanHalener
          ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
          Originally posted by FORD
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Well, based on your not so broad-based response, I'm assuming you're getting a small part of it.....the part that catches your eye, so to speak. Did you read anything I typed?? Your innuendo riddled manifesto (pardon the pun) smacks of someone that's still doesn't get it....despite the heat generated!!!...
            You're completely right!

I only get the part that I see when surfing chanels (1-2 minutes is all I can take, max.), it sometimes catchs my eyes and make me go...

No... I did NOT read everything you typed and...
            NO... I don't get that whole WWE mania (not that I am interested to)...
            Worst... I don't eaven want to get into the "depth" of things, as far as that's concern!

My "innuendo riddled manifesto" (no pun taken) generated some "heat"???
            Ho well... maybe THAT was intended! :p L.O.L.

Nonetheless... I never wanted to offend anyone... sorry if I did!
            Gentlemen, I will do you the favor of getting out of that locker!
            Last edited by blonddgirl777; 06-24-2007, 10:17 PM.
            ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
            ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• rustoffa
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

My "innuendo riddled manifesto" (no pun taken) generated some "heat"???
              Ho well... maybe THAT was intended! :p L.O.L.
              Glad you're on board!! You just passed the litmus test!!! Go forth and prosper!!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... You just passed the litmus test!!!...
                Than maybe I could be a good wrestler at the WWE or WWF ???

On the other hand...

My brother in law got a mask of Taco (or Nacho?) Libre when in Mexico. A really nice latex one that he said was rare to find...
                Apparently (according to what he sais), my sister likes it when he puts it on and "chases" her around the house...

Deep inside, I know I might be missing out on SOMETHING! L.O.L.

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                  Roadie
                  • Nov 2004

So, after the Benoit deal, the WWE is now down yet another superstar.

Kennedy, Undertaker, HHH, Shawn Michaels, Rey Mysterio, Rob Van Dam, and the Big Show have all been injured/departed in the past 6 months. A few of them might be back in the next few months. Some won't. They need some help.

Will Vince redouble his efforts to get Jericho? Will there be an FA's from TNA or elsewhere that are still "name" enough to make an impact? Or will he try to innundate us with home grown talent that might not yet be ready for a trip to the bigtime? Maybe he'll make a play for Goldberg or Brock? lol

I just don't see Vince being in panic mode and giving Jericho some big deal or begging Van Dam to come back. I think he thinks between what he has returning and young kids or revamped ex-WWE'ers, he's going to be fine.

Comment

• DLRdelight!
                    Veteran
                    • Jul 2004

what ever happened to chris jericho!!! he was on my top 3!!!

Comment

• SA ME WHO
                      Roadie
                      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by DLRdelight!
                      what ever happened to chris jericho!!! he was on my top 3!!!
                      Jericho's contract expired and he just didn't renew it. He said he was "burnt out" and needed a break from wrestling, but that he'd be back.

Comment

• Weeksy Lee Roth
                        Groupie
                        • Jan 2004

Jericho was my all time fave wrestler, especially as a heel, just pissin people off left right and centre, writing them off and telling them to shut the hell up.

He's got a great voice too, i've got 2 of the 3 Fozzy albums. All that Remains is the newest one and the song Enemy is awesome. Went on Youtube to find some Jericho clips and there was a few for the music videos of some Fozzy songs.

Nice wrestling montage to the song Enemy, i'll post it

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGfDDzFTD_Q"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MGfDDzFTD_Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Comment

• Anonymous
                          Banned
                          • May 2004

So dudes, remember me telling you I had started training to be a wrestler?

'Course you do. And if you don't, scroll up. Wrestling is has been so exciting these last months noone bothers to post here anymore.

Anyways, that shit's bigger than I thought. APW - it's the name of the thing - brought TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, to Portugal earlier this year.

Our events always have international superstars. Seamus O' Shaunnessy had his last match before signing with WWE in our last event, wrestling with former ECW talent Ulf Herman.

Anyways...

Guess who became vice-president of the thing only two months after joining?

Comment

• Dan
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

'Course you do. And if you don't, scroll up. Wrestling is has been so exciting these last months noone bothers to post here anymore.

Anyways, that shit's bigger than I thought. APW - it's the name of the thing - brought TNA superstars, including Kurt Angle, Christy Hemme and Gail Kim, to Portugal earlier this year.

Our events always have international superstars. Seamus O' Shaunnessy had his last match before signing with WWE in our last event, wrestling with former ECW talent Ulf Herman.

Anyways...

You Are Crazy,Pussy.
                            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Anyways...

Jeff Jarrett?
                              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                                You Are Crazy,Pussy.
                                Yes I am.

Originally posted by Mr Badguy