X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rustoffa
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
    Hey Rustoffa, why arent you a key member at DDLR.com, you would fit like a glove over there....
    I hold DDLR.com in the highest regard.

I try like hell to post over there when I'm not getting my ass kicked over here.

You remember that PW Torch real audio they had a few years back?

Thanks for the hookup on that stream.

HHH will retain!

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by rustoffa
      I hold DDLR.com in the highest regard.
      I try like hell to post over there when I'm not getting my ass kicked over here.
      You remember that PW Torch real audio they had a few years back?
      Thanks for the hookup on that stream.
      HHH will retain!
      No, but then again I dont remeber much...
      I say its a fair trade, Army gets Flappo, we get Rust, seems fair dont it?
      We need a kick ass member to deal with Lou now.....(jk)
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Full Bug
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

HHH will retain!
        Would you like to make a bet on that? Winner gets sent a pair of WWE tickets to the next event near us....:p
        Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Big Troubles
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Feb 2004

One thing you could be sure of, Martha Hart would never show up, only maybe to kick Vince's ass, ever read her book about Owen?
          Yeah, Mr.Fugi should be in there, along with Savage, I dont even remember why Vince would be holding a grudge against him....
          Savage left in 94 for WcW and that's all I know. petty grudges Im sure.

HHH to retain Rustoffa? Fuck no!

it looks like this thread and main are the only threads left viewing IMO.Looks like Im heading to ddlr.com and tvhf.com for awhile.

what are your thoughts on Pipers Pit and Austin? Any scrap between them? or is it just an "in" for Mohamad Hassan?
          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

As far as the Piper thing goes, not sure, who knows, lets hope its good...I could see Austin or Piper kicking Mahamod's ass, not surprising if it happens there...

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

I could also invision an angle between Steve Austin and Hogan coming out of this Pipers Pit too. Is that just wishful thinking? Picture Austin doing the usual interview, Piper talking about how Austin out sold any past superstar...blah blah blah...Then que Hogans music and the challenge is issued. would be cool. Problem with that is, Vince would have promoted a Steve A./Hoagn face off in Pipers Pit for publicity.
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

Daniel puder is also gone from WWE. His bio is down and it doesn't look like he's reporting to Kentucky. There a development group in Georgia, so maybe he's going there. I thought he looked good and was ready for a push. A good Ken Shamrock gimmick is what WWE needs right now. And Puder IS a fighter.

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

What about the "Flair Factor"?

Do you guys think The Nature Boy will have any bearing on the outcome of HHH retaining?

Ol' Ric sure appears to be acting nutty lately....

Comment

• monkeythe
                    Foot Soldier
                    • Apr 2004

He was in the mental asylum a few years back, maybe its a relapse or maybe he is paranoid because Hogan is coming back.

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

Do you guys think The Nature Boy will have any bearing on the outcome of HHH retaining?
                      No, because big Dave is gonna finish the PPV winning the belt....
                      You really think HHH is gonna retain? Nah, he will get the belt back at Summerslam or maybe before if he feels like it....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

What about the "Flair Factor"?

I see Batista winning the title based on Flair fucking something up on behalf of HHH. Then HHH could feud with Flair for a few months, giving Flair a good send off and putting HHH over. (even more)

This gives Batista a chance to feud with a new face. Someone else can step up to challenge for the big belt.

In the end, I would still like to see Flair retire wrestling a series of matches with someone custom built for a Flair feud. HHH or HBK.

Comment

• Full Bug
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

A shame Bret Hart is out, him and Flair would make for some great matches....Or maybe not, those two dont exactly get along....

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                            I see Batista winning the title based on Flair fucking something up on behalf of HHH. Then HHH could feud with Flair for a few months, giving Flair a good send off and putting HHH over. (even more)

This gives Batista a chance to feud with a new face. Someone else can step up to challenge for the big belt.

In the end, I would still like to see Flair retire wrestling a series of matches with someone custom built for a Flair feud. HHH or HBK.
                            Yep,
                            Wrestlemania is a harbinger of stuff to come and rarely "final".

Maybe Flair isn't the "only" one with an axe or whatever to grind.

Theories abound!

Comment

• rustoffa
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

A shame Bret Hart is out, him and Flair would make for some great matches....Or maybe not, those two dont exactly get along....
                              They had a lackluster feud when Bret showed up in WCW.

LACKFUCKINGLUSTER.

Arrgh, then the whole Hart/NWO cuntroversy....trainwreck.

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

yeah WcW fucked up Bret vs everyone just nicely. Apparently the cause was Hogan. political as usual.

There will be some turns at wrestlemania. Lita for one, will turn on Christy Hemme. Id like to see Flair turn, but it more likely will be a face turn for HHH. I just dont see HHH's heel persona lasting past Wrestlemania.

any other turns?

id like to see Hurricane lose the stupid superhero gimmick and ressurect the Sugar Shane Helms one. Maybe a turn on Rosie?

Comment

Working...