..big daddy vs paddington bear !

Comment

• Full Bug
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • Jan 2004

Hercules Hernandez passes away

by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

Raymond Fernandez, who was a WWF star in the 80s and a New Japan star in the 90s as Hercules Hernandez, was found dead on Saturday morning, having died in his sleep.

Dewey Robertson announced that Hercules had passed away at the Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame banquet last night. We have since confirmed the story is true.

Fernandez was living in Tampa. At this point the cause of death is presumed to be a heart attack, pending an autopsy.

Hercules worked all over the world, working for several years as a heel in the WWF, including wrestling Ricky Steamboat at Wrestlemania II. He and Scott Norton, as the Jurassic Powers, were a major tag team during the glory days of New Japan Pro Wrestling, feuding with teams like the Steiner Brothers and the Hell Raisers.
      ================
      The wrestler death march continues......
      Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• rustoffa
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Full Bug
        Hercules Hernandez passes away
        I have an old New Japan tape with him v/s mr. pogo...brutal.There's a couple pictures of him on the wall at Abdulla's restaurant here,I think they were pretty good friends.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Latest Smackdown! news:

John Cena will wrestle Big Show at WMXX with broken bones in his wrist. He doesn`t think that it will affect his performance in the match.

Brock Lesner is reported to be unhappy with his role being lessened recently. Lesner wants to be a main event wrestler, not a mid carder. He is scheduled to be one of The Undertaker`s first feud opponents when he returns as the "Dead man" after WMXX, which will no doubt be a push for The Undertaker for whom Lesner will be expected to job to. The question is: If he is pissed, what`s he going to do about it and where would he go if he did fall out with WWE?
          sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Lesnar update

by Dave Meltzer

Dave@wrestlingobserver.com

Brock Lesnar quit the WWE last night at the TV tapings in Atlantic City. Lesnar, 26, will face Bill Goldberg at Wrestlemania in what will be his final match unless he changes his mind in the next few days. We'll have more on this later toady.
            ----------------------------
            Brock quit? Holy shit, thats a big loss for the WWE, for a big guy he really had some talent.....
            Diamond Mafia Forever - 4. To restore fullbug to the prominent place in this board, after various serious attacks by hitch1969 have now damaged his reputation and now is reguarded as a "Retarded, Stoned, Canadian, Dog finger bangin' fuckup"

Comment

• Mr Badguy
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Like I said, where will he go?

Japan?

There ain`t anywhere else that pays like WWE or gets as much exposure.

Bring back WCW!
              sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jan 2004

Shocking News: Real Reason For Lesnar Leaving; Joining NFL?

If you didn't believe our story the other day about Brock Lesnar being up ticked off with WWE, then maybe you'll believe this.

We have been told that yesterday at the SmackDown! tapings, Lesnar stood up in front of the entire room at the pre-show meeting and announced he was leaving WWE to persue a career in the National Football League.

Lesnar'c current WWE deal is for seven years. He met with Vince McMahon last Tuesday at the SmackDown! tapings and discussed his concern for his upcoming storyline with The Undertaker where was was supposed to put the character over. Lesnar didn't understand that if he was to be a main event player for the next several years, why was he going to be 'fed' to 'Taker.

He was also upset about going on the recent tour of South Africa where he had to wrestle Hardcore Holly. He felt that he should have been put in a much higher profile match.

Lesnar informed everyone at the meeting that he was miserable in the business. He said that it was not any reflection on the business per se, but he just couldn't find happiness in the industry any more.

Lesnar went on to publicly thank Vince McMahon, Jim Ross and Gerry Brisco "for finding me in college," and thanked Big Show and Paul Heyman for all their help with his career. He told the crew he wouldn't be back and he was said to be very emotional and wished everyone well.

===================
                He wants to join the NFL, and apparently he has been saying this for quite awhile, but I bet he will be back some day when he fails at that career choice, but its pretty clear he is leaving.....

Comment

• rustoffa
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2004

Some folks just can't take the schedule,etc.....one tryout for an NFL team will snuff that dream.Holly's stiff work 'ell seem like a walk in the park after a couple of drills at an NFL camp.Here's an old ECW pic for old times sake.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

A new contract for Goldberg, then?

That`ll be a big blow to McMahon.

I think HHH vs Lesner was going to be the WMXX1 main event next year.

It could still happen if Lesner don`t cut it in football.
                    sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Full Bug
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jan 2004

So is anyone getting Wrestlemania tonite? I am going out to see it, now way I am spending 49.95 to order the PPV, I hope its a good show.....

Comment

• Mr Badguy
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

No, but I`m getting a friend to tape it for me.

I just got the new Mick Foley "Greatest hits and misses" DVD.

Like the Flair DVD, it covers all of his career and includes many of his greatest matches.

There aren`t as many promos but there are more matches.

Highlights are Vs Big Van Vader from `92, the infamous "Hell in a cell" match Vs The Undertaker from `98 and Vs Triple H from 2000`s Royal Rumble.

I haven`t watched all the matches yet, though.

Where Flair`s DVD is a chronicle of a great technical wrestler and the man who wrote the book on how to be a "heel", this is a brutal account of how Foley could be wholly responsible for the high risk, hardcore elements in wrestling today.

Some of the shots he takes will really make you wince.

It is great!
                        sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Wrestlemania kinda looks like shit this year. There is no real seller for me. Brock vs Goldberg? Who cares. Brock and Goldy are both taking a hike so it wont matter who wins. Angle vs Eddie? Angle takes it then feuds with Taker after WME.
                          Michaels/HHH/Benoit. I pray for Benoits victory, but something just doesn't seem right there. Good match...well as good as a 3 way can be.
                          So what else is there? Eve Gown match? Snooze... Molly shaved bald will be alright. Cruiser's look good too. 2 different fatal 4 way tag matches? Cripes almighty, they've seriously run out of ideas.
                          I wanted Hogan. Everything else is warm shit, dripping over vannilla ice cream. Save your $$$
                          "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles

I wanted Hogan.
                            Hogan not being there is part of the reason I am going to watch it, screw Hogan, I hate that piece of shit......The best thing I ever saw was when Brock Lesner destroyed him.....

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

Yeah, I know. Hogan is old. But still, would be cool to just see him there. Or Bret Hart. Someone with some sort of significance. Sting vs Flair to end there feud once and for all would have been awesome too!
                              Just doesn't seem like a $50 PPV
                              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Full Bug
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jan 2004

Was great to see Benoit win tonite, loved that, and the match was awesome, lots of blood from HBK, made up for a otherwise weak Wrestlemania.....
                                And it sure looked like Brock was leaving alright the way that match ended.....

Comment

Working...