Chedheads invade STG!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NE169

Originally posted by Lou

Honestly I'm pretty much only there for Zeppelin. Other than Zep I've downloaded a Blind Melon show, a couple of Pink Floyd shows, a few Police shows, a few Pretenders shows, and the few VH shows they've had there. Trust me I'm trying to singlehandedly change the amount of VH and Police there!
    Me too on the Zep--I also look for DT, Priest, Maiden, Rush, primarily for the tours I don't have.

FORD, when you gonna get yourself banned

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by EVH FANATIC
      Springsteen?
      I have Springsteen live at the Bottom Line in NYC '75 that I am planning to seed there sometime soon...
      Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Lou and Mr. Walker...thanks again for the recent VH over at STG...
        Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Bob_R
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
          I have Springsteen live at the Bottom Line in NYC '75 that I am planning to seed there sometime soon...
          Thanks bro! Let me know. I'm new at this shit I hope I do/am doing this right. :confused:
          Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

have you gotten any shows yet?

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Daves PA rental
              have you gotten any shows yet?
              I'm working on Evansville 7-7-84 as we type. 4% done I'll leave my computer up tonight. Should be done by AM. I downloaded the SHN and FLAC software from an earlier post of yours.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

They actually have had some good Sprinsteen shows over there. I actually got one gig from 1971. Soundboard no less! I had no idea anybody was recording Bruce professionally back then.

Sounds nothing like his E-Street band material either. More like a cross between Van Morrsion and the Dead.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...