WOW!!! I am going to get VH in Montreal...1982 AND 1984 on DVD!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr. Vengeance
    Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

I was at teh 1984 show at the Montreal Forum! The ticket cost me $13.50 Canadian. Damn , I'd love to relive that show!!!!
    Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I just looked at the video of "Unchained" posted here some time ago....this guy is the same guy who videotaped Judas Priest at the Montreal Forum in 1984 as well. He is sitting in about the same area (the opposite end from the stage).

As a result, he cannot zoom in to very close, but unlike many other boot vids, this means that a) the sound is fucking great, and b) we can get a good idea of how big the production is....

I think I will like this once I get it....

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
        Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Someone needs to hook me up with the Montreal show.!!!!
        Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Lloyd Anger
          Roadie
          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by DeadOrAlive
          Haha yeah I love the '84 show... It showed me what I could have seen if I was born 15 Years Earlier... And dammit I wished i saw it in person haha
          Fuck yeah little brother! Although you can't dig 'em live, suck up all the DLR/CVH you can, and experiance some of the best rock and roll ever recorded. See a Dave show!! You will get a taste. Dave, Eddie and Alex, non better back then.
          http://www.sendspace.com/file/np1l4z.jpg

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Cato
            it surely exists. but no one has gotten it yet.
            Perhaps if we all pray and wish upon a star, it will eventually be released...

Comment

• Cato
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

steal it from the Warner's archive. it's the quickest way. I don't like waiting.

btw there're some interesting notes here

Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Big Troubles
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Feb 2004

I imagine there's a pro shot from each year. Im sure the boys in the band would have insisted on it. Look at Rape of the Vaults 1 and 2. I always heard a rumour they were out there, then it was confirmed and now Ive seen both, thanks to a very special friend here,() in the army. Point is, The band was def. into having cameras around, filming them on tour, Im sure there's some great fucking stuff still locked up under Ed's thumb, Dave has some, maybe Al and Mikey. No doubt Warner Bros. has a shit load wanting to release and make money on... Shit, Im still digging for more CVH and Dave videos.
                "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Best source I have found for 1984 concert in Montreal is being torrented as we type on jam to this. Two DVDs called Scorin at the Forum.

Is absolute best video you will ever get of this concert.

I had a version of this show that was basically unwatchable.

Go get it, and remember to seed for others to download!

Sound is ok.

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                    ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I don't think I've even watched this Montreal show all the way through before because of the shitty quality.

Go get this motherfucker!

Best part is In middle of You Really Got Me...Band jams a bit and then stops. Crowd goes fucking crazy as band is on Alex's drum riser - each member pointing to each other as if to say "No, he is the man"

Almost brings a tear to my eye after all the shit that has happened and all we have had to endure since.

Isn't this show the last one CVH ever performed live?

I don't know why this version has such better quality video?

Go...Now!
                    sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                      ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I will stop posting after this one...

Brings back so many memories, this concert...

Ain't Talkin' Bout Love - end of the world finale!!!!!!

If you saw the 1984 tour you must have this.

If you are younger, and couldn't see it - Go now!

sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

It is all well and good, but I cannot download from any bitorrent sites.

1. My home connection is shitty 56k. To try to download a DVD sized file would take a year, literally.

2. My work connection is DSL, but I cannot have any file sharing or bittorrent stuff on my machine there...nor can I download huge files, as the other people at the company would notice the drastic slowdown in speed on their computers.

So I just have to wait.

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                          Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by DavidFlamma
                          I don't think I've even watched this Montreal show all the way through before because of the shitty quality.

Go get this motherfucker!

Best part is In middle of You Really Got Me...Band jams a bit and then stops. Crowd goes fucking crazy as band is on Alex's drum riser - each member pointing to each other as if to say "No, he is the man"

Almost brings a tear to my eye after all the shit that has happened and all we have had to endure since.

Isn't this show the last one CVH ever performed live?

I don't know why this version has such better quality video?

Go...Now!
                          \\

No, this is absolutely not the last show CVH performed. They went to play Quebec City the next night and they then went on to Europe as Dave says during the Montreal show.
                          Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

• Mr. Vengeance
                            Full Member Status

• Nov 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            It is all well and good, but I cannot download from any bitorrent sites.

1. My home connection is shitty 56k. To try to download a DVD sized file would take a year, literally.

2. My work connection is DSL, but I cannot have any file sharing or bittorrent stuff on my machine there...nor can I download huge files, as the other people at the company would notice the drastic slowdown in speed on their computers.

So I just have to wait.
                            Hardrock..would you just like me to burn one for you? Send me your info via PM...
                            Stay Frosty, muthas!

Comment

Working...