Fucking asshole LOUser having a shit fit again....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
    YOU WANT A WAR????!!!!!!.....

YOU CAN'T HANDLE A WAR-ah...I mean truth...TRUTH! YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    One of my fave movies, written by the same cat who wrote and created one of the best shows ever The West Wing Aaron Sorkin.

And Nick's probably gonna hit the streets looking for a tranny anytime now,

He's a tad drunk
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Let it be known that I am not bashing Lou because I am too busy sucking his cock for my bootleg collection...
      I just spit up my last beer.

So when do you torrent the audio for US Fest. again, or is that lost forever?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Let it be known that I am not bashing Lou because I am too busy sucking his cock for my bootleg collection...
        Last edited by NickDfresh

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
          One of my fave movies, written by the same cat who wrote and created one of the best shows ever The West Wing Aaron Sorkin.

And Nick's probably gonna hit the streets looking for a tranny anytime now,

He's a tad drunk
          No, I'm dressed up in womens' clothing right now actually, but I'm a lesbian transvestite.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I still have it...you want it?

(PA Rental starts to unzip his shorts...)
            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

dude, its Sunday night at midnight and you are getting hammered? Are you a teacher like me?
              Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                I just spit up my last beer.

So when do you torrent the audio for US Fest. again, or is that lost forever?
                I'll send you the mp3's...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

dude, its Sunday night at midnight and you are getting hammered? Are you a teacher like me?
                  No Child Lef[burp]t Behind

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Pojo is corrupting the youth in NC...I am doing my part here in metro-Bean-Town...is Nick taking care of the precious childrens up Aud-Buffalo-way?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

where's my prize?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Substitute, I was laid off from my real teaching job.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I'll send you the mp3's...

I already have those. They do sound good though.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Pojo is corrupting the youth in NC...I am doing my part here in metro-Bean-Town...is Nick taking care of the precious childrens up Aud-Buffalo-way?
                            Trying to keep them off the-brrrrrup-sauce.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I still have it...you want it?

(PA Rental starts to unzip his shorts...)
                              Hey now, depends on how good they sound.

Comment

• Cato
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I very much do support Lou...for all the Classic VH boots that he makes available for my collection...

I appreciate his quest for Classic VH boots in their best-sounding form...his personal skills arent as easy-going as I would be, and he lets people push his buttons very easily (both things I have told him, btw).

I sided with Lou way back in the beginning because he was one of the first people here to agree with me that lossless was better than Mp3.

You lack the brain power to see that lossless is better, and you are getting left in the dust of Mp3...

And to those of you 'audiophiles' who like to say things like "its a shitty audience recording from 1976, what's the difference if it's mp3..." That's one of the most ignorant and retarded arguements I have ever heard. To me, its like having a black-and-white TV and not caring if the channel is tuned in all the way...but whatever, you know more than me right?

I havent openly defended Lou in about a year (he has made his bed, now he has to sleep in it)...and yet you insist on re-starting shit with me.

Now go do my laundry (not too much starch in the pants this time!), and I will have the Number 7 special with the pork fried rice...extra duck sauce.

I eagarly await your 5-9 word response in which you include the word 'cunt'...
                                in short, you hate me because I don't post what you don't have, in a lossless format. and you support Lou because he supply what you don't have. right?

how selfish. you should know I'm not working for you. like I have been explaining, I'm posting my materials to let the guest users register to this site. but always you are only thinking of building up your collection.

anyway I'll never stop posting shitty mp3s as long as Sarge supports me. this is his site.

and one more thing, don't forget you started this shit along with Lou.
                                also I'll never stop it as well. I'm very persistent.
                                Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...