• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • f2magic
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Aug 2006

Eat em and Smile Demos

Hi people,

Please help...I am after the 'Eat em and Smile' Demos, I cannot seem to download them on this site. Is there anywhere else I can buy them or download them?

Thanks in advance

F2 (f2magic@excite.com)
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Uh you could try guitars101.com messageboards (that is where I found them last year), or diamonddavidleeroth.com messageboards....

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Kicking this to the corner....

Bootleg corner, that is.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by FORD
        Kicking this to the corner....

Bootleg corner, that is.
        Why do the mods around here anounce when they move a thread? Is it so we can see that you have "the power"? Or that you know how to properly identify & file a thread topic? A slight case of the old BMOC attitude? Just move it & move on.

Don't tell me it's so we know where to find it. If we hadn't already found it, we wouldn't be reading your post of where you moved it to.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Cato
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
          Why do the mods around here anounce when they move a thread? Is it so we can see that you have "the power"? Or that you know how to properly identify & file a thread topic? A slight case of the old BMOC attitude? Just move it & move on.

they must be attention whores!
          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Don't tell me it's so we know where to find it. If we hadn't already found it, we wouldn't be reading your post of where you moved it to.
            LOL good point.

Comment

• Hardrock69
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2005

Where did that thread go where the guy was asking about the EEAS demos? I can't find it...some stupid mod musta deleted it....

Comment

• f2magic
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Aug 2006

Eat em and smile demos

Hi guys, sorry but was moved around a bit...

Has some one got any info about the eat em and smile demos...?

I would love to buy/download/beg/borrow or steal them.

2 weeks of looking now and nothing

Thanks

Max (f2magic@excite.com)

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Nov 2004

I guess that you're pulling their legs here...
                  I personally prefer that they say so when they move a thread from one section to another. I see no showing off in that.
                  posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                  posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Nov 2004

Originally posted by f2magic
                    Hi people,

Please help...I am after the 'Eat em and Smile' Demos, I cannot seem to download them on this site. Is there anywhere else I can buy them or download them?

Thanks in advance

F2 (f2magic@excite.com)
                    As Captain Hardrock suggests, you can download that either at http://www.guitar101.com or at another Dave-related site.

Or if you like going to record markets, you might come up against a copy of the boot below, like I did a few years ago.
                    That's Rantarock, Finland, 1999, plus 7 demo recordings from the EEAS sessions (1.Yankee Rose; 2. I'm ready; 3. Ladies' nite in buffalo; 4. Elephant Gun; 5. Big Trouble; 6. Bump and Grind; #7 is a short jam that made the basis of the Yankee Rose bridge).
                    The whole thing is kiiiiiickaaaaaaaaaass!!

Maybe some more footage from the demos are available?

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Nov 2004

This is the inside pic and the disc on which you see some kind of a company name...

I bought that 15 euros at the time, which is approx. as much in dollars.
                      Very cheap for how it actually sounds... Fucking GREAT!

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Nov 2004

I can upload those 7 tracks from the EEAS sessions somewhere and post the links here.
                        No prob', Cato?

Comment

• Cato
                          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

yea that's ok. please do. appreciated!
                          Don't notice most of my posts are less than 2 lines...

Fender Custom Shop Owners Club

Gibson Custom Shop Owners Club

Cato's YouTube Channel

Comment

• MERRYKISSMASS2U
                            Full Member Status

• Mar 2004

If possible, in FLAC form! Nothing like a boot in flac.

Tutorial on how to rip in case you don't have a lot of experience

Thank you so much!

Comment

• wiseguy
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Feb 2004

Mods are people too, well the kind that like it up the ass anyway. Especially this particular one. WHOOPPEEEE!!!!!
                              Stay frosty now.
                              Nostalgia is a form of denial. I love denial. I like selective amnesia, too. Mix the two and you've got a hell of a weekend-DLR

Comment

Working...