• Show
Clear All
  • Guitar Shark
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2004

This has to be a parody act
    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

Yes, I looked, and there wasn't a link or anything... I may look again.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        One would hope, just for the sake of mankind and the future of music in general....

But alas, I think CAPT BLINDSPOT actually thinks he's great, that the venues he plays are great, and his skills are mad.

Perhaps when they lopped off that nut at UCLA they also robbed him of his hearing.....
        Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GGWDbW6jt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GGWDbW6jt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
          Originally posted by hideyoursheep
          When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
            YOU NAILED IT.

I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE THE HEAVY METAL VERSION OF WEIRD AL YANKOVIC.
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
              <object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GGWDbW6jt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8GGWDbW6jt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

Good thing you moved the lyric stand out of your way, or the 3 people there might not have been able to see you...

If THAT performance doesn't get you banned, nothing will.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
                this is a still shot from while i was filming "carnies"
                that is a real chain and leather dog collar.

it belongs to the great dane that is the director's dog.
                4 foot metal spike driven 3 1/2 feet into the ground is on the other end of that chain.

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Good thing you moved the lyric stand out of your way, or the 3 people there might not have been able to see you...

If THAT performance doesn't get you banned, nothing will.

thanks for the vote of confidence.

Comment

• ace diamond
                    Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Your first step towards inprovement, ace, besides practicing your guitar, vocals, stage patter, etc.... is finding a fucking drummer that can actually play the drums....

Every video of your's has the following things in common:

Crickets chirping in between the 4 hecklers in the audience....

and terrible, terrible drumming.

However, perhaps you're smarter than I give you credit for. Perhaps the shitty drummers is on purpose, to distract people from your horrible playing.

Brilliant!!!! Brilliant, I say.

hello siggy!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

Now I know how people who got in free could want their money back.

That's gotta be the same guitar player from the Paranoid basement video.

Hopefully the acting thing will fly though, better than Bloated lee Roth.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

anyone looking for the Napalm video try vhtrading.com or jamtothis.com .

there's probably more links to find it. There's this new thing called Google.

it's napalm up your ace in here.

selling your soul to the Devil has obviously backfired in this case.

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Now I know how people who got in free could want their money back.

That's gotta be the same guitar player from the Paranoid basement video.

Hopefully the acting thing will fly though, better than Bloated lee Roth.
                          oh, you me "wrong key" daryl larson of boron, california?
                          that guy is so fucking tone deaf it's far beyond funnt.

everyone in the band is always having to inform him, myself more than the others, that he is playing in the wrong key.
                          i have video of a version of "crazy train" where he plays the entire solo in the wrong key.
                          he was totally unaware of it until i mentioned it to him after the fact.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
                            i have video of a version of "crazy train" where he plays the entire solo in the wrong key.
                            he was totally unaware of it until i mentioned it to him after the fact.
                            Which begs the question "So who told you?"

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

it's napalm up your ace in here.

selling your soul to the Devil has obviously backfired in this case.

that is because i am the devil.

i actually have recorded a song called "I AM SATAN"

NOW BACK TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED ACEHOLE ROAST.

NAPALM FOR BREAKFAST, ANYONE?
                              I LOVE THE SMELL OF NAPALM IN THE MORNING.

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                which begs the question "so who told you?"
                                i told me.

Hello me, meet the real me.........in my misfits way of life
                                a dark black past is my most valued possesion.
                                Hindsight is always 20/20
                                but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy.........

Comment

Working...