As per request, Van Halen, live in Buffalo New York 1984!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

no dude, no worries. im sure its not your file but rather my laptop.
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• silverfish
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      There is the Montreal Forum show in bootleg world from the 1984 tour. Guy shot many concerts at the Forum with his digicam. All pretty much from the back of the arena, with great sound.

Not pro-shot though.
      You have a link for the '84 Montreal show?
      Originally posted by sadaist
      I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
        Sniper
        • Oct 2009

I think I do somewhere. Better go check, let's see... I can't remember where I found it, I think the site is defunct now. Check JamToThis or something.
        Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• silverfish
          Foot Soldier
          • Mar 2007

Originally posted by VanHalenFan5150
          I think I do somewhere. Better go check, let's see... I can't remember where I found it, I think the site is defunct now. Check JamToThis or something.
          I found it at btjunkie but I get an "Access forbidden!" message when I try
          to download (even tho' I'm signed in.) Jamtothis has it in the "Pulled Video
          Torrents" section with no DL link.
          Originally posted by sadaist
          I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
            Sniper
            • Oct 2009

I couldn't find it. I actually downloaded it from a Rapidshare bootleg place, can't remember where, I think the site's now defunct. :/ Sorry dude, will keep looking
            Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

Working...