ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
    This is the next album cover. Just need someone to photochop a steamin' pile in the appropriate spot.
    there needs to be a jackson dave mustaine usa vmnt vd url std qxyzt propped in the corner.

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

six6?

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

This is the next album cover. Just need someone to photochop a steamin' pile in the appropriate spot.
        On top of his head, right?

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Wouldn't that be somewhat redundant?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

rollin' on to #6
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
              there needs to be a jackson dave mustaine usa vmnt vd url std qxyzt propped in the corner.
              Sorry, Ash........
              You fail.
              It's a Dean Dave Mustaine vmnt-x "United Abominations" signiture model from 2007.
              Originally posted by hideyoursheep
              When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
              "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

that's to people that have said "6"......now we need just one more and his infernal unholiness will appear in my thread!
                  and maybe even a you tube clip of "666" by anvil!
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Hardrock69
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2005

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      that's ok.......i looked on page 5 and it was said twice there by 2 different folks, and once on this page.
                      oh great evil infernal one, welcome to my page.......now for some anvil!
                      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2005

Comment

• Hardrock69
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2005

Now this is fucking bizarre. Instead of a youtube video, Ace posted a browser window that opens up onto the Main Forum Index:

So let's see how far it will go....I go to bootlegs...then the Ace bozo thread, then page 6, to the browser window in his post, then to bootlegs, then the Ace bozo thread, then page 6, ad infinitum....

Well the browser window keeps getting smaller and smaller, so I could only get about 4 windows in. By the way, am using Google Chrome. Never saw anyone post a browser window in the forum before. Hey...let's browse to some pr0n. Man, thanks for posting this Anvil, Ace. I was expecting a rock band, but instead I found this hot naked chick:

Attached Files

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

the browser thing is what happens everytime i try to embed a fucking youtube video!
                            it a real fucking pain in tha ass!
                            btw, smartass, did you also notice i included the direct link to the damn video, or did you conveniently
                            not see that?
                            here, maybe you can see it this time, batboy.
                            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2005

Just because I can read English and hangout at Roth Army does not mean I am required to even read your posts, much less watch videos you post, or download any rubbish you upload.

Playing with a browser within a forum post is much more entertaining.

Comment

• kwame k
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                                Just because I can read English and hangout at Roth Army does not mean I am required to even read your posts, much less watch videos you post, or download any rubbish you upload.

Playing with a browser within a forum post is much more entertaining.
                                .....and musically, far superior
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...