ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kwame k
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
    gee, kwame, then why don't you go and check my facts?
    go prove me a liar.
    i know you are looking for an excuse to go there anyway, so you might as well just go for it already.
    We've proven you a liar so many times I lost track......Jackass!

Got a police report for the assault? Thought so....liar
    Originally posted by vandeleur
    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      Sure Ace.......use the same stuff that cured your HIV, that shit seems to work miracles

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Sure Ace.......use the same stuff that cured your HIV, that shit seems to work miracles
        why don't you just check the police report record, then?
        riverside police dept. report #P11014431

go read that and then come back here and tell me if i'm joking.
        pictures were taken of me in the hospital by the cops about an hour after it happened.
        i am pressing charges against the suspects.
        i still have the shirt i was wearing that night, and it is plenty covered in my blood.
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

We've proven you a liar so many times I lost track......Jackass!

Got a police report for the assault? Thought so....liar
          Riverside police dept. in Riverside, CA
          Report #P11014431
          "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

Damn it, Craig.......any fool knows that's a outright lie on your part!!!!!!!!

It's a two step process using equal parts of this........

I expected better from a Mod
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

pictures were taken of me in the hospital by the cops about an hour after it happened.
              i still have the shirt i was wearing that night, and it is plenty covered in my blood.
              Are you sure you're not......
              Originally Posted by ace diamond
              ok, so i made up and threw in was the "worngful inprisonment" bit.
              Liar.....let's see the photos and are you really sure you want me to take this further and prove once again that you....lie to get attention!

Comment

• hambon4lif
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Jun 2004

HEY STUPID, i never said i was raised there.
                i was raised in chino, ca.
                you fail.
                Chino, as in Chino Prison, yet another fine place to bring up a family.

Thankfully, I've never been bored to the point of reading an entire post of yours. They look like entire chapters of a very tragic life story. What exactly is the point of doing that, anyway?

You could round up all your posts here and make a book out of it. You can call it "Everything You Didn't Know About Ace, And Never Gave A Shit Enough To Ask".

Comment

• kwame k
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Feb 2008

You make it so easy, Ace.........

Why didn't you file charges on my case?

There is a common misnomer with most people that the police file charges against a person. What actually takes place is a given case is submitted to the District Attorney with a request for charges. The District Attorney then either approves or denies the requested charge(s). The police can and do recommend what charges might be filed but the District Attorney always has the final say.
                  Link

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Damn it, Craig.......any fool knows that's a outright lie on your part!!!!!!!!

It's a two step process using equal parts of this........

I expected better from a Mod
                    Doesn't matter. Without the top-secret super applicator, that part of the equation is useless...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Liar.....let's see the photos and are you really sure you want me to take this further?
                      dude, the police took the photos of me in the hospital for their evidence. they have them.
                      as for documentation, i have the discharge papers from the hospital, i have the report #, which i got from the riverside police department,
                      and you can dig all you want.
                      i should warn you, it is still considered an open investigation, and that some things will not be made public until
                      the case is closed.
                      that is what the police told me when i went there on monday to see if they had recovered my glasses.
                      i have been to victims services, and filled out the paperwork for reembursment on my new glasses.
                      i spoke to rita zois.
                      i got my new glasses tuesday, and yesterday, gave rita the receipt.
                      $202.96. i have a copy as well.
                      i tell you what, kwame, if there is any board member here willing to do so, that lives in or near riverside, california,
                      i have posted my home address before.
                      have them come to my home, and take a look at everything, i'm still plenty bruised up, and i have kept all the documentation.
                      sadaist lives about 45 minutes or so away in southern riverside county, why don't you have him come by my house.
                      i'll be glad to show him everything so i can shut your fucking mouth.

Comment

• ace diamond
                        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                        Chino, as in Chino Prison, yet another fine place to bring up a family.

Thankfully, I've never been bored to the point of reading an entire post of yours. They look like entire chapters of a very tragic life story. What exactly is the point of doing that, anyway?

You could round up all your posts here and make a book out of it. You can call it "Everything You Didn't Know About Ace, And Never Gave A Shit Enough To Ask".
                        no stupid.
                        chino, as in the town. dairy country.
                        not the prison.
                        granted, my mom's dad did some time there for larceny.
                        my dad's dad was a realtor, and a very well known one.
                        heck, my dad, and former chino city councilman, Don Yankee, were very good friends for many years.
                        i used to take part in the policemen's rodeo at chino fairgrounds.
                        i even used to work as the stock boy at beilec hardware on central ave. and schaeffer ave. that was owned by my late uncle paul bielec, and my dad's older sister.
                        heck, i started kindergarten at walnut elementary school on walnut ave. in fall 1982.
                        my teacher was Mrs. Martinez.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Do you really want me to do this Ace?

Just admit you lied and I'll leave it alone........

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Ok.......here we go!

i found that out friday night.
                            i was on my way home from a friends' house a few blocks away, and about a block from home,
                            being that i live in a predominantly hispanic area where most of the people here are fucking illegals,
                            and i was jumped by a group of neo-nazi fascist skinhead aryan peckerwood brotherhood assclowns!
                            i got worked over pretty fucking good too.
                            Friday night was the 28th......Riverside, CA's crime report came out on the 31st. No mention was made on your "attack".

Police Blotter for Riverside (01/31/2011)
                            Closing statements scheduled in trial of man accused of gunning down

two basketball players, killing one

Closing statements are scheduled today in the trial of a man

accused of gunning down a basketball player and shooting the victim's

friend on a Riverside middle school campus.

Donta Demetrus Harris, 28, is charged with first-degree murder, three

counts of attempted murder and one count of aggravated mayhem, along

with gun and great bodily injury allegations.

Harris, who is being held in lieu of $1 million bail at the Southwest

Detention Center in Murrieta, faces more than 60 years to life in prison if

convicted.

According to Riverside police investigators, Harris fatally shot 25-year- old

Ronald Gubba and seriously wounded his friend, Luke Rocha, 28, in an

unprovoked attack on March 30, 2008.

Several other people, including Gubba's now-26-year-old brother, Andrew,

also were in the Advertisement

[ DMM Note Investors ] line of fire, investigators said.

The victims were among dozens of people playing outdoor basketball on

courts at Central Middle School, 4795 Magnolia Ave., on a Sunday

afternoon.

According to police, during one game, Gubba started a fistfight with

another young man, which the defendant apparently witnessed, though he

was not directly involved.

The fight was broken up, and as Gubba, his brother and Rocha were

leaving the location, Harris allegedly pulled a handgun and opened fire.

Gubba and Rocha were struck in the upper body and rushed to Riverside

Community Hospital, where Gubba was pronounced dead.

Security cameras at the school captured some of the action and assisted

investigators in identifying the defendant, who was arrested two days later

at his parents' Perris home.
                            Link

Wait.....I know! Because it was Neo-Nazi's they're keeping the report secret until the FBI, CIA and an undercover agent can infiltrate the "gang". We all know that this is a Federal case since the assult was against an Albino Apache....they take hate crimes very serious in Riverside

Comment

• kwame k
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Feb 2008

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              Doesn't matter. Without the top-secret super applicator, that part of the equation is useless...

My apologies, Craig.....forgot all about the top-secret super applicator

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Do you really want me to do this Ace?

Just admit you lied and I'll leave it alone........
                                nope. i have told the truth.

Comment

Working...